𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 75

Start from the beginning

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I opened my eyes to see Y/n was awake and just staring at me. I took Y/n downstairs then started feeding her food. Yuji was supposed to come over to check on Y/n. I just hoped that he would be okay.

After I finished feeding Y/n she looked like she was sick so I put her in bed. Y/n just laid down in her bed while staring into nothingness. I didn't want to leave her alone so I stayed in the room with her.

I got up when the doorbell rang and went downstairs to the front door to see it was Yuji and Shoko. "Hey Gojo sensei... is Y/n okay?" Yuji asked. "Yeah but she's not feeling that well so she's in her room... how's everyone at Jujutsu?" I said.

YUJI'S POV

"They all keep asking about Y/n.... They really want to see her but they obviously can't right now" Shoko said. "But you guys can... just try to treat her like how you did when she first got here..." Gojo said.

I nodded. I went upstairs to Y/n's room and went inside to see Y/n just sitting on the bed not moving and staring straight forward. "Hey Y/n" I said while smiling at her.

Y/n just glanced at me like I was almost nothing. At this point I didn't feel bad because Y/n wouldn't smile at me or ask to play with me but I was scared that Y/n would never be happy again.

I sat down on the bed next to her and just continued smiling at her. "You know everyone at Jujutsu misses you a lot especially Nobara and the 2nd years.... Im not sure if you miss them but even if you'll hopefully get to see them soon..." I said while looking down.

"Im sure you've already heard people say this all the time but... it's okay now Y/n you're safe... I swear we won't let anything happen to you again" I said.

My smile faded when I saw the teddy bear I gave her on the floor next to her bed. I picked it up and just stared at it for a long minute in thought. When I first met Y/n I remembered after when I was at the funeral home with Gojo I asked him about her.

Gojo just told me that he adopted her and she had a pretty bad past but that was it so I hadn't thought much about it until Gojo called me over to his house after Y/n first had that bad dream.

Then I finally understood just a fraction of what Y/n had gone through and that's when I realized how much I wanted to help Y/n. Even though it wasn't much I did what I could to make her happy especially after Shibuya.

Yet now it seems like everything I had done was for nothing because in just a few days Y/n was now even worse than before. I had promised to protect her again and again but it always seemed like no matter what I did I just couldn't.

Even now I know how I have to try and just act happy for Y/n but I can't do it anymore. I felt tears in my eyes as I looked at the teddy bear. I looked at Y/n to see she was just staring into space with a dead look.

"Y-Y/n.... I'm sorry..." I said in a shaky voice while putting my hands on her cheeks. Y/n stared at me. "I-I didn't mean for this to happen! I just want y-you to be happy! Please don't be mad at me!" I said while hugging her tightly.

"I'm sorry for lying I just didn't want you t-to worry! I swear! A-and Im sorry for not being there enough! I should've been there! Please just forgive me for everything!" I sobbed.

"Itadori!" Shoko said while coming into the room. I just continued crying and hugged Y/n even tighter. "I'm sorry! Im so sorry!" I repeated in a shaky voice.

"Hey just calm down okay come on...." Shoko said while grabbing my arm and trying to pull me away from Y/n. "No j-just give me a minute!" I yelled while pulling away from Shoko.

"Y/n I'll do everything I can to make things better I swear!" I cried. "Please! You cannot be in this state around Y/n!" Shoko said while trying to pull Y/n from my grip.

"NO! YOU CANT TAKE Y/N AWAY FROM ME!" I yelled while hugging Y/n even tighter. "ITADORI YOU ARE HURTING HER!" Shoko yelled. I stopped and looked at Y/n when I heard small wheezes coming from her.

My eyes widened. When I noticed how I was pretty much crushing her and my nails were practically digging into her bones. I immediately let go of her and panicked when I saw I left red marks on her.

"W-wait! Y/n I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you! I swear!" I said eyes wide. "Come on Itadori..." Gojo said while grabbing me. "B-but... I-I didn't mean to!" I said while getting up.

Y/N'S POV

I just stared at Itadori as he continued crying and Shoko was leading him out of the room. "Hey Y/n are you okay?" Gojo asked while giving me a worried look.

I just looked back at the door because of what just happened. It felt so real. I could now see that maybe Yuji was alive but that would mean Kenjaku and Sukuna lied to me but that couldn't be possible because what they say goes.

Gojo gently lifted my arm to look at the marks on be but I suddenly pulled away from him. He gave me a surprised look and I just stared straight forward. "Y/n?" Gojo said. I just stayed silent and didn't move.

"Y/n I'm not gonna hurt you... it's okay" Gojo said.

GOJO'S POV

I didn't want to try and touch Y/n again because I was afraid she might freak out so I just let her be. "Y/n lay down I'll be back soon okay" I said. Y/n stared at me and laid down.

I got up and left the room and went down the stairs to the living room to see Shoko next to Yuji who just hid his face in his hands and sniffled. "Yuji... do you want some water or anything" Shoko asked.

Yuji didn't respond. "Yuji it's okay..." I said. "No it's not I hurt Y/n..." Yuji said. "But-" He cut me off. "Is she okay?" He asked. I just looked away silently. "Right.... I'll go back to Jujutsu.... I'm sorry" Yuji said while getting up.

"I'll come back later Gojo... we'll see you" Shoko said while getting up. I just sighed feeling upset when they left. I went to my room after a while and later in the day I checked on Y/n to see her just staring at Divine dog who nuzzled up to her.

Now Y/n seemed a bit different. She had less of a dead look and now it seemed like she was actually conscious compared to before when she would just zone out.

I went into the room but stopped when Y/n immediately looked at me. "Hey it's okay..." I said. Divine dog jumped off the bed and barked at me before laying down on the floor next to the bed.

I smiled at her and sat down next to her and she just stared at me intently. 'Is she acting like this because of what happened with Yuji?" I thought. "Why don't you eat something huh? Come on" I said while carefully picking her up.

As I carried Y/n to the dining room Y/n seemed really tense. I put her down t the table then went and got her some food then started feeding her. Y/n seemed okay but then she suddenly stopped and wouldn't eat the food I was holding out to her.

"Y/n are yo-" I stopped when Y/n suddenly threw up. My eyes widened. "It's okay just go stand in the kitchen I'll clean it up" I said. Y/n stared at me for a moment before leaving the room and going into the kitchen.

I cleaned up the mess then went to the kitchen to see Y/n looking at the things on the fridge with a stoic look. When I looked at Y/n now she really did seem different.

Now it was almost like she was a little bit better. "Come on Y/n why don't we do something else" I said while picking her. I put her on the bed and Y/n stared at me cautiously and I just laid down next to her.

I just stared back silently. The way she looked made me feel sad but I just smiled at her and when I did she looked at me for a moment before looking away. 'I just wanted to know what Y/n was thinking' I thought.

_____________♥

HELLO! Sorry for taking forever to post chapters I've been pretty stressed with school so please be patient with me! Thank you for reading today's chapter! Until next time! SEE YA!😈