8. time of your life.

Start from the beginning

" Babe, I can cover any other expenses-"

" Anika shut that shit up. You not spending not a fucking dollar.  Now get yo ass to the Bnb, I sent you the Lo", he says, his tone very stern.  That dominance in his tone CHI-

Before I could even respond the nigga hangs up on me. I couldn't help but to laugh. He knows I hate when he hangs up on me. It's okay, I got his ass. I will not be giving him no pussy tonight. Mark my words. He gonna learn how to talk to me nice.

" What Von say?" Chyna asks smirking as I start up the car.

" He said meet them at the BNB", I say simply, as I pull out of my parking spot, out of the parking lot.

" Bullshit, what else?" Jt says smiling.

" Girl he got mad because I told him I got my own money ", I say to her.

" Don't you think he know that?" Chyna asks me.

" Well of course,  I just don't want him to think I'm using him for his money", I say to him.

" He knows that Nick, He just wants to spoil you. Let him. It's not hurting nothing but your pride ", Jt says to me.

" That's true, I just got to get used to dealing with a real man", I say,  more to myself.

" This vacation is for you to let loose Anika, for once in your life. You haven't had time. Please just promise me you'll enjoy yourself and don't answer the phone for Kentrell or anyone from his camp", Chyna says to me.

I know Chyna and JT wants me to have some fun for the first time in a long time, I'm young, beautiful,  and I have a handsome man who wants to give me everything I want. Even this whole experience would just be for a little while. I just have to learn how to get out of my head, swallow my pride and let my guard down once and for all.

" Okay, fine", I say caving in, listening to her words.

" Thank you sis, I just want the best for you", She says, her tone sincere.

" I know Chy, I love you too", I say smiling, nodding my head as I focus on the road.

" BITCH, they got us at a beach house?!" JT loud ass yells as we pull up to The air Bnb, completely changing the subject.  She's so easily distracted.

" It's so big too, Omggggg ", Chyna squeals, just as loud as JT.

I can agree with them both, I wasn't expecting it to be this big. I was expecting a small space,  but I should've known dealing with Von and Durk we were not going to be in a small space. Once I parked next to the other rental car Chyna and Jt grabbed all their stuff and got out the car so fast they rushed over to the BnB quickly, leaving me behind. I chuckle to myself as I follow behind them, grabbing all of my things, coming inside behind them.