7. All about you.

Song of the Chapter: " All About you " X 2pac

Nicki

▪︎

▪︎

Nickimaraj: pretty face, ugly gyal can't see me🙉🥴😅

Kingvonfrmdao, neverbrokeagainllc, and 234,979 others liked this photo.

Comments disabled.

" Not you posting on INSTAGRAM!!!" Jatavia says laughing as she looks down at her phone as she's driving.

" JATAVIA! Pay attention to the road", Chyna yells, snatching her phone out of her hand.

" Nicki why didn't you sit in the front seat instead of Chyna annoying ass, " Jatavia huffs, as she switches lanes so she could get off of the express way.

While her and Chyna was fussing at each other, my mind was a million Miles away from them. Instead of me spending a whole week at work when I  didn't have any patients coming in as much, I decided to take the entire week off, Von had invited me with along my friends to join him for spring break in miami. Now the old new Nicki would've declined the offer, but this new Nicki decided why not. I haven't had a Vacation in years. These last 2 weeks of knowing Von has been some of the best time of my life.

He made me feel so good all the time and not just physically But when he would hold me when I would fall asleep, the way he would make me laugh and feed me food. We had our few arguements because we were so different in a lot of ways, but those differences didn't really matter because he balanced me out. I was already having a different outlook about somethings. I was looking forward to taking more off days, I worked hard all my life, it was time for Anika to live for herself.