Chapter 33: Camp!

Start from the beginning

"No way...guys!! SAVE YOURSELVES!" Immediately running with Kirishima and Mina. Everyone stopped when Pixie-bob jumped infront of them. Y/n gasped while sliding to stop.

"WHY IS THIS HAPPENING!?" She shouted, breathing heavily while raising her arms up in a fighting stance. Her gut dropped as Pixie-bob began controlling the ground sending them over the cliff.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Y/n shrieked while all of class 1A flew down. Looking to her left, Kamanari and Sero where yelling and holding onto each other while they plummeted to the ground.

"SHE MUST BE CONTROLLING THE GROUND!" Midoryia shouted, as if it wasn't obvious enough. Landing on the ground with a loud thud. Y/n whined as she rubbed her butt, there was definitely going to be a bruise later.

"What...what just happened!?" She shouted as she looked all around. Bakugo clearly not in the mood to do this turned around and began walking.

"Is everybody okay?" Y/n asked while she helped Mina off the ground. Slowly they all turned towards the heavy Forest.

Watching as Mineta sprinted inside to find somewhere to pee. They all stood shocked and appalled as a giant monster stood in front of him.

"WHERE ALL GONNA DIE!!" Y/n, Sero and Kamanari all screamed. Getting into a fighting stance, she couldn't believe camp was starting off so aggressively.

Watching as Midoryia grabbed Mineta and got him out of the way. She felt her feet move before her brain could tell her to stop. Watching as Todoroki froze the monsters feet. She needed liquid.

"TODOROKI! ICE ME!" She shouted, confused he sent ice at her. Sensing it quickly she turned it back into liquid. Todoroki moved his eyes to the side, watching while Y/n moved her hands to create something.

He couldn't lie, he was a bit jealous and annoyed she could benefit from his ice powers. Ignoring her thoughts, Y/n was deep in concentration. Holding the water infront of herself as she ran. She remembered what Jeanist had taught her. Her ice was a weapon, not a protection. Freezing a large spear in her hands. She hoped it was sturdy for what she was about to do.

"OUTTA MY WAY PISS CONTROL!" Bakugo and Iida whipped past her. She watched as they both took the arms off of the weird monster. Noticing it's head, she needed to bring the monster down. Using the spear like a jumping pole. She launched herself up.

It was like slow motion, moving her eyes to her left. Midoryia was flying next to her. They both nodded there heads at eachother, as Midoryia used his fist and Y/n used her foot. The exploded the monsters head. Reaching the ground she turned the spear back into water, and created an ice slide for herself.

"WOW!" She gasped as she lifted her head up and looked in-front of herself. She was kind of proud she got into some of the action with the boys. Noticing everybody else walking over. The dirt monster had turned into complete dust.

"What is her quirk anyway?" She questioned as she rubbed the dirt off of her uniform and face. Looking to Midoryia, she couldn't help but be proud. They had never gotten the chance to fight together. It was empowering.

"Woah! You guys took that beast out in seconds!" Sato cheered as Todoroki slowly stood up. Nodding her head to him, she noticed Bakugo looking ahead.

"You guys sure showed that thing who's boss" Kirishima said, looking a bit disappointed he didn't help. Ignoring him slightly, she looked ahead with Bakugo. Seeing what he saw, she immediately brought a liquid source to herself. Freezing another Speer in her hands.

"Where not done" Bakugo said coldly. Side eyeing him, she moved her head to the side so the rest of her classmates could hear her.

"He's right, there's a fuck ton ahead of us" Y/n whispered. She could feel some kind of dread fill her stomach. But they needed to get to the campsite before dark.