"Yes. Like using ice cubes, hot wax, warm massage oils, or chilled sex toys in the bedroom." Beyoncé explained further.

"Oh." Michelle said. That was pretty simple. It wasn't some weird kink where people get turned on by the weather.

"In the video, you are going to see daddy drip wax from candles on me." Kelly warned Michelle. "It's not a regular candle. It's a special candle that burns at low temperatures, so when it lands on me it's not hot. It's warm. Daddy isn't hurting me at all, okay?"

"Okay." Michelle took in all of the new information. "Why are mommy's eyes covered, and why are your hands bound together?"

"Because it is more fun that way." Beyoncé said, pulling Michelle onto her lap. "It builds anticipation when you can't see what happens next."

Michelle stared at the black phone screen. She didn't have any more questions, so she nodded. "Can I watch the video now?"

Beyoncé and Kelly looked at each other. They thought they covered everything. They nodded. Kelly paired her phone with their TV, so they could all watch. They made themselves comfortable.

In the video, Kelly was laying back on the bed. She had a blind fold on, and her hands were tied up. Originally, her hands weren't going to be tied, but Kelly kept squirming.

Two years ago

"Kelly, you have to stop squirming." Beyoncé said, holding Kelly down.

"I'm sorry daddy. I can't help it. I don't know what you are going to do next, and I just keep anticipating what is going to happen." Kelly admitted. She was nervous. It was the first time they ever did something like this.

Beyoncé lifted Kelly's blindfold so they could see each other. "Do you trust me, Love?"

"Yes daddy." Kelly trusted Beyoncé one hundred percent.

Beyoncé leaned in, kissing Kelly passionately. She had a hand wrapped around Kelly's neck. She could feel Kelly relax more and more as they kissed. "Then relax for me. I promise that we can stop whenever you want. Repeat the safe word.

"Dinosaur." Kelly answered. They had to use a really random word.

"Do you want me to put the blind fold on or leave it off?" Beyoncé asked, softly.

"On." Kelly breathed out.

"Are you sure?" Beyoncé wanted to make sure that Kelly was one hundred percent okay with that.

"Yes daddy." Kelly answered again.

"Okay, love." Beyoncé put the blind fold back over Kelly's eyes. She pecked Kelly's lips. "I love you."

"I love you too." Kelly whispered back.

"Are you ready to start again?" Beyoncé asked, admiring Kelly's figure. She always thought that Kelly was beautiful. Physically, Kelly hasn't changed much since they first met. She's only gotten taller. She still looked just as youthful.

"Yes please." Kelly had relaxed. She needed that check in from Beyoncé. It really calmed her nerves. Now she was ready to have fun.

Beyoncé lit another candle. This one was hot pink. Beyoncé took a lot of time finding candles that would look good on Kelly's skin. Due to Kelly being dark skin every color looked good on Kelly, so she had to narrow it down to see what colors she wanted to see on Kelly. She narrowed it down to hot pink and gold. They both loved the color gold. She picked up the candle. "First drop." She warned Kelly. She could hear Kelly's breathing. Carefully, she tipped the candle over Kelly's chest. A single droplet fell onto the valley of Kelly's chest. It landed with the tiniest splash. The pink was bold against Kelly's skin.