Meeting New People

Beginne am Anfang

Burchard looks at the boy and asks in a whimper, "uh? Can you tell her to put the sword away?"

Before the boy can say anything the girl says with haste, "but If I don't do this then he'll get away!"

Burchard thinks to himself, "I mean she technically has a point..... wait a minute."

Coming to a sudden realization, Burchard looks up at her and in an annoyed tone says, "wait a minute! Why are you doing this!?"

She glares back at him while snapping, " because you where watching me from the forest you pervert!!!"

The baseless accusation is enough of an insult to cause Burchard to forget that a sword was still pointed in his face because he snaps back at her, "watching you? Listen lady I've been lost in that damn forest the whole day and I was still lost when you started chasing after me so how the hell could I have been watching you!!!"

She continues to point her sword at him but he is able to see the look of conflict across her face though it didn't so much look like she was unsure if she would believe him but more like she was desperately trying to find any proof to prove him wrong. While this was happening the boy walked down the embankment and over to them while Burchard asks him, "hey. Can you tell your girlfriend to put the sword away?"

The boy scratches his head trying to think of what to say but Burchard becomes distracted by the sight of the sword still in his face shaking uncontrollably close to his nose. He looks up and is surprised to see the girl still looking back at him but now sports a bright red almost shining complexion. Now surprisingly concerned he asks, "you okay?"

She looks back at him with wide open eyes while mumbling, uh-uh girlfriend?"

He looks back at her with a raised eyebrow while thinking, "is she embarrassed?"

His thought is interrupted by the boy asking, "hey. If she lets you up. Promise you won't run away?"

Burchard thinks to himself, "like hell I won't!!!"

He looks over at the boy with an innocent smile while replying, "sure!"

The boy looks over at the girl while saying, "you hear that Tohka? You can let him up now."

She looks back at him with an unsure look while asking, "but Shido?"

Burchard looks up at the girl while extending a hand up to her with a pinky extended and saying, "I pinky swear I won't?"

She looks down at his pinky finger while a drop of sweat runs down his brow but to Burchard's surprise she pulls back her sword while gleefully taking his pinky with hers and says with glee, "okay!"

She steps back while the boy walks up to and extends a hand to Burchard. Seeing as he seems to be down to earth he gladly excepts the hand and is helped to his feet. While brushing off sand, Burchard starts casually walking away while saying, "well I got somewhere to be so see yah."

Caught off guard the boy says, "hang on. You promised you wouldn't leave?"

Unfazed Burchard continues walking while saying, "there was a sword in my face. What did you expect me to say?"

"But you pinky promised?"

This comment causes him to stop in his tracks, not so much because of the words itself but the disheartened whimper that went along with it. He slowly turns around and looks back only to see the girl standing there with the most depressed puppy dog look he had ever seen though seeing her red bow looking equally as depressed simply confused him. He attempts to turn away but still feels her depressed eyes locked on him which causes a feeling of sadness to grow with in him until his shoulders finally drops in defeat while he sighs disheartedly then looks back while saying, "fine."