Ryujin wanted to laugh, she wanted to laugh at Yeji, she wanted Yeji to know they were still enemies who strongly despise each other. But she couldn't get the laugh out, she didn't find it funny, she felt bad.

She gulped, quickly running over as Yeji's nose started dripping with blood.

"Yeji? Ar-are you okay—" Ryujin got cut off.

"Of course she isn't. You threw the ball too hard and it hit her face, she's having a nose bleed." Yuqi said as she pushed Ryujin out the way and stood in front of her friend, leading her inside the changing room to clean her nose bleed.

Ryujin continued playing. But it was distracting her.

Yuqi soon leaves the changing room, by herself, and continues to play.

Ryujin then took the chance as she sneakily slipped away and enters the changing room. She see's Yeji sitting down with tissue held to her nose, her eyes closed as she leaned her body against the wall.

Ryujin gulped, she walked over to Yeji and sat down next to her.

Silence.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to throw it that hard." Ryujin said with sweaty palms.

Why is she making me feel like this?

"It's fine." The brunette answered.

Silent.

Ryujin suddenly got deja vu of when she (ryujin) had a nose bleed herself.

And she remembered what Yeji said before she left.

"Who said I hated you?"

Ryu gulped and accidentally blurted out a question, that she didn't mean to say.

"Do you hate me, yeddeong?"

It was silent, the silence was too loud. Ryujin didn't look up cause she could feel Yeji staring at her.

"Aren't we enemies?" Yeji asked. This made Ryujin's heart beat fast and she honestly didn't know why.

"Y-yeah, it's just, why have you been so nice to me lately—"

"I'm sorry." Ryujin looked up at Yeji who stood up, still looking at her "you should leave, Ryujin."

"But—"

"Please."

Ryujin gulped and nodded as she slowly stood up, she smiled at Yeji but she didn't get a smile back.

"I'm sorry—"

"Ryujin, it's fine, honestly. I'm not upset, my nose just hurts and it's a bit bruised. That's all."

"So.. why are you telling me to leave? Why are you asking if we are still enemies? Why—"

"Cause enemies is all we'll ever be."

"Ryujin, why are you so upset today? You didn't even join in on dodgeball this morning." Soyeon asked as they sat at a table, eating lunch.