FIVE

On the bus,he kept looking at the lush green forest where they were passing by and the clean rivers where people were swimming.He thought,"Ill see you again,until next time,Gyuvin."

While almost reaching the city,Ricky picked up his bag and got the suitcase out so that it would be easier to go when the bus stops.The bus stopped indicating that they have reached the destination.As he got off,his mouth widen from the view of the city.It was incredible with tall buildings and modern houses.Beside them were restaurants and electronics shops.

He opened his phone and onto Google,typing in the company's name that he should be going to and went to maps to navigate.To his surprise,the building was Infront of him.

He had an online interview since he was too far away.The company he interviewed for was a Modeling company.While being immersed in agriculture,he used to have some interest in modeling as well.He had great facial proportions and features that could make him stand out in the crowd so the company instantly accepted him.

He went in,met the CEO and started on his first project which was a trial project where he had to advertise a cream produced by one of the most famous Makeup producers in China.He got his makeup done and also his clothes then went to the site of the shoot.

Meanwhile,Gyuvin was already frustrated.Why?His dad called and told him that he was already there and he couldnt go anywhere because his dad would know where he was eventually even if he drove off in his car.At that time,A car pulled up.It was his dad.

Gyuvin knew this would happen someday but he didn't expect it to be this soon.He got his dad to come in and drag him to the city,again.Gyuvin couldn't leave the house for like 2 weeks when he got to his house in the city.The first day already felt like a prison.How could this guy even get through 2 weeks?

With Ricky,he finished his shoot and was about to change his clothes when the CEO came to greet him and the advertisement staffs.Since the staffs were mostly knew,he stepped up to the center to introduce himself.

"Ah hello!As you might already know or not,I'm Kim Yijoon.The CEO of the Vin's Modeling Agency.I hope every single one of you will do a great job in the future."With that said,he approached Ricky.

"Ricky!How are you?"

"I'm good sir.I hope you're okay too."

"I'm always in good health.I saw your photos of the advertisement.Youre like a professional at this job!"

"Ah thank you Mr Kim."

"By the way Ricky,All of the new staffs and models are having dinner tonight with us.Do you want to join?"

"Why of course!It would be an honour to do so."

"You'll be going there in my car with 2 other staffs.Is it okay with you?"

"I can go there with a bus!"

"No Ricky.My house is somewhere...complicated."

"Oh okay then sure!"Ricky smiled before bowing politely at him and following him to his car.He got in and saw a staff smiling at him.They both greeted each other.

"I'm Younghoon.Nice to meet you."The guy said,reaching a hand out for Ricky.

"I'm Ricky.Its nice to meet you too."Ricky says as he shakes Younghoon's hand.

They were full awkward mode after that.The CEO got in the car with a staff lady and they sat Infront.The whole ride was awkward and so silent until they reached the house.It was in middle of a huge jungle.Who builds a house there?

The 3 of them got off as Ricky silently took a peek at the girl staff's id.Her name was Yunjin.He just nodded to himself and went inside following the others.

After they got in,they just saw a guy at the sofa playing video games in the big tv.It almost made Ricky go blind.

The CEO Shouted."Gyuvin!!!I told you to go upstairs and dress up,not play games all day!"

"What do you expect me to do when you lock me up in here!!?"Gyuvin shouted back still focused in the game until Yijoon snapped his headphones away and turned the TV off and shouted at him to go.Before he went,he took a glance at the staffs.

The staffs had stares both fixed at Gyuvin and the CEO.The most intense stare was from Ricky to Gyuvin.He literally saw Gyuvin at his home before boarding the bus.How could he be here and why is the CEO living with him?

There was now the most intense staring competition between Ricky and Gyuvin until Gyuvin talked."hey Ricky!I guess we're fated to be together!"He said as he runs upstairs to get dressed,leaving Ricky clueless.

(I made a haobin book so go check it out😍)