Jimin pout and turn toward other side and present his bare back to namjoon.  Namjoon gulp slightly seeing his milky skin and then chuckled at jimin pout. He got what jimin is trying to say so he walked toward him and stand behind him.

Namjoon look down on his back and placed his big hand on jimin bare back which make jimin flinch at his touch. Namjoon trace his fingers on his back and slowly zipped his dress . Jimin closed his eyes at his touch and make eye contact with him through mirror.

" it's done baby". Namjoon said with a smile and Jimin smile back at him. Jimin turn around and said." Thank you hyung". He thank him and namjoon just shake his head and slightly bend down and kiss jimin naked shoulder blade. Jimin just let him do whatever he wants.

" come let's go". Namjoon said grabbing jimin hand who nodded at him smiling. Both of them walk down stairs and saw them all family members sitting there except jungkook who is still sleeping in his room. Because whole night jungkook just do one work and that too stare at taehyung pics.

Namjoon and Jimin greet everyone and Jimin sit comfortably on his yoongi lap. Yoongi smile and kissed jimin cleavage and held him closely.
Jin come out from kitchen and he is also wearing a short dress. He smile at his family members and sit with them.

" anyone find that person whom taehyung is referring that day"

" anyone find that person whom taehyung is referring that day". Hobi asked darkly and by hearing him others eyes darken but still nodded as no. They just don't know which person taehyung is calling that day. No one finds anything and only one person knows that answer that person is taehyung himself.

If they will directly asked him then surely this will make taehyung uncomfortable so they himself tried to find but still got nothing." don't worry keep trying we will surely find him". Namjoon said to them and they nodded along at him.

Actually today is day off so all of them are in their house. " I am missing my baby". Jin pout which caught every attention and they all signed because they are missing him like hell.
" me too". Jimin also pout along with Jin and now others chuckled at their cute behaviour.

" I have a idea. Today let's go to taehyung cafe in evening." Lisa said in excitement which make everyone eyes sparkle in happiness and hobi kissed his wife hardly while smiling. Lisa moan in kiss and sit on hobi lap and started to make out with him in front of everyone.

Others present there shake their heads on them and then Jin said something still looking at them."Horny brats". He whisper and Lisa and hobi break the kiss and hobi winked at him with naughty face.

Jin blushed when hobi gripped his thigh and slightly pinched them which make Jin gasped with red cheeks. Namjoon chuckled at them and then held Lisa by her slim waist and make her sit on his lap in a instant move which make hobi whine for taking his wife.

" you are flirting with my wife so I will flirt with yours". Namjoon smirk at hobi and then peak Lisa neck still smirking at hobi. Hobi scoffed and then harshly held Jin waist digging his nails in his waist which make Jin whimper at rough touch.