The dominant figure of that person slide on the floor and still held the necklace tightly in his rough big palms and just stare at it without blinking. He remembers the every moments which he spent with this beautiful boy. Every memory he caged in his heart like his precious possession.

" this beautiful boy who is his little angel. His happiness ".

That person just stare crazily at the picture with his teary red eyes and he just don't know how time passed still staring at it. At each second his eyes darken with passing moments and shine in crazy obsession. His eyes harden and hold necklace tightly.

"I WILL FUCKING SNATCH YOU FROM WORLD ..... FROM EVERYONE...... I LOST YOU ONCE TIME AND I WILL NOT LET THIS HAPPEN AGAIN . I WILL FIND YOU IN WORLD EVERY CORNER . I WILL KILL EVERY ONE WHO WILL TRIED TO TAKE YOU FROM ME ..... FUCKING WHERE ARE YOU ?......"

He shouted on the top of his lungs and by hearing his insane inhumane dangerous voice all bodyguards flinch badly who is guarding his luxury mansion. He is breathing heavily in immense rage and anger that he just lost his mind and he knows how to take his anger out. Probably by torturing someone .

" King is angry again and looks like someone is again going to see his terrible brutal side". One bodyguard whisper to other in fear and by hearing him other also shivers just by imaging the torture which their king
gives to his victims when ever he is angry. When ever their king torture someone that sight is too inhuman to even bear. He torture them to that limit that no one can imagine that.

" I just pray that king get that person for whom he is this mad?. Other body guard said and gulp thinking how much their king is dangerous and beast itself. They never ever sees him smiling and behaving softly with anyone. Never.

" I will surely find you again".

He whisper darkly with red eyes and breath heavily in his rage and just cluntch the necklace that his knuckles turn white. He angerly stood from ground and left from there to his basement for taking his anger out on someone.

~~~~~~~

On the other side taehyung is also sitting on his bed and hugging his teddy bear close to his chest and lost in something. His little mind is deeply lost in someone thoughts and felt sad when some faded memories come in his mind.

He signed sadly and his fragile heart broke when he remembers that person who once loved him mostly. He doesn't remember his face but he clearly remember that how much that person love him. That person treat him like he is most fragile flower in world.

Taehyung chuckled sadly and tears started to come out from his pretty doe eyes. He hug the teddy close to his chest and tried to seek warm from him. Taehyung stuffed his face in bear furs and little sobs escaped from his pinkish lips. He cried and mumbles some words While crying and didn't even know when he slept still hugging the bear.

" y-you broke your p-promise".

~~~~~~~

Jimin is standing in front of his mirror and tried to zip his dress but signed in frustration when he will not able to do. Yoongi is downstairs so he is alone in his room and struggling with his zipper. His room door is opened and smile widely when he saw namjoon passing by his room.

" hyung ". Jimin loudly called him and namjoon hatled on his steps and enter in his room. " what happened Minnie". Namjoon said with confused face and saw him wearing a very sexy dress which is showing his body curves.