Awe

OKAY YALL I HAVE NOT TOUCHED THIS SINCE JULY AND ITS SEPTEMBER! 😭😭 I'm thankful to the people who are reading this...

Okay so um yea let's go- i had to reread this whole story to know where I'm at.

Kami POV:

We leave my room to go get some breakfast, after I put my shirt back on. I'm wearing my plaid pj pants and my ling black t-shirt.

When we arrive in the common room I start making a cup of coffee as I pop pancakes into the microwave.

Once the coffee's poured and has hazelnut added, I butter my pancakes and drown them in syrup.

I sit down at the table and Shinso looks at me with a weird expression on his face.

"What?" I say

"T-that's just a lot of sugar..." he says

"Yea it keeps me energetic though!"

"He eats that every day Shinso~" Mina says from the common room.

"I see..."

"Shit! We're gonna be late!" I say as I run back to my room and put my uniform on. I walk back out looking somewhat decent.

"Let's go..." Shinso says as he starts to walk.

"Okay now your purposefully walking faster!" I say jogging to catch up.

"Maybe...but it's fun seeing you try to keep up."

"Shut up!" I say out of breath. "I may not be in the best shape like the other guys but I'm still in shape!"

"What are you saying you have good stamina?"

"For certain things yes..."

"What about running?"

"What about it?" I ask highly confused.

"Can you run fast? Do you have stamina with running?"

"Not as much as my classmates....I mean Bakugo, Midoriya, Todoroki, EVEN THE GIRLS! I suck!"

"You don't give yourself enough credit.."

"No I give myself the right amount of credit."

"Whatever" He says rolling his eyes.

When we arrive at school we sit down in our seats

Shinso is where Mineta's chair is.

(i did not draw that credit to the artists)

I sit down next to Jiro and Mina. Mina turns to me and says.

"Soooo you and the new kid?" She teases

"Mina no."

"What are we talking about" Jiro asks?