Chapter 5: Identification (Part 2)

Começar do início

Anis:"H-how could you say that !"

Rapi:"I'm just trying to talk some sense into you."

Anis:"I'm the sensible one here ! We're being tossed into a meat grinder !"

Y/n:'You Nikkes are not even made out of flesh and bones...'

Rapi:"We haven't even heard of the Commander's battle plan yet."

Anis:"..."

Rapi:"We're stuck between a rock and a hard place. There's no denying that."

Y/n:'Heheh a block and a hard place I guess.'

Rapi:"What's your suggested course of action ?"

Y/n:"We'll sneak in."

Shifty:"Sneak in ?"

Y/n:"Well yeah why not ? it is possible to do that."

Shifty:"Well... there seem to be a route."

Y/n:"Show us the way." 

Shifty:"Well, I'm glad to hear that."

And so, they continue their way to sneak in the power station, just to find some GODDAMN more Ratures. Like, there are so many Raptures that Y/n really wish he had Gabriel's blades so he can slice and dice all of these Raptures. After shooting all of these Raptures, they forward their way to the power station, without anymore Raptures guarding, but it's not that easy cause there are still Raptures inside. So they decided to go down the drainpipe.

Anis:"Where is this place ?"

Shifty:"It's a drainpipe leading into the power station."

Anis:"So... you want to climb into this thing ?"

Y/n:"Basically, yeah. This is how we sneak in I guess cause, we don't really have choices around here."

Neon:"But, it's blocked."

Shifty:"(sigh) Probably some collapsed debris blocking the way. Hmm... just a moment, I'll find another route."

Anis:"Why don't we just dig through it ?"

Neon:"That won't work. There's too much debris."

Y/n:'Man, I really wish I have the shotguns right now, that would be nice though. Well,  I guess I still have an alternative for that.' "Let's dig our way through."

Neon:"What ? How ?"

Y/n:"Use your firepower. That will work."

Neon:"!!"

Anis:"Are you sure ? It'll be awfully loud."

Shifty:"There's no sight of any Rapture activity near you. It should be safe."

Rapi:"Then let's do this."

Neon:"Wait."

Rapi:"What is that ?"

Neon:"Leave this to me."

Anis:"Wouldn't it be faster if we all..."

Neon:"Please, I got this."

Anis:"...What does that mean ?"

Y/n:"It means, she got this so just let she do it."

Anis:"..."

Soon after, Neon break through the debris that is blocking the drainpipe.

Neon:"...Sigh."

Shifty:"All wreckage has been cleared. You may now enter the drainpipe."