ꜰᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴᴇ

Magsimula sa umpisa

She explained, with Aether nodding beside her, only half-listening as he was mesmerized by the way your eyes sparkled in the sun's glow.

"Welcome to Fontaine, then," you replied, turning your attention to Paimon.

You wondered why she was reintroducing herself when you already knew her.

"What kind of questions do you have?"

"Well, we wanted to know more about Fontaine in general and about the Hydro Archon. You see, we're travelers and want to meet Fontaine's Archon," Paimon said with a friendly smile.

Before you could answer, Aether cut you short, a faint pink hue coloring his cheeks.

"Your name... What is your name?" he asked with a hint of shyness in his voice.

Paimon turned to Aether, clearly amused by his sudden boldness and love-struck confession.

It seemed like he might need a little assistance if he kept acting so shy.

"I go by Y/N now," you answered, noting the reddening of his face.

"Are you feeling unwell?" Your voice held a note of concern as you regarded him.

You observed the exchange between the two travelers.

Aether seemed a bit flustered, and Paimon was quick to provide an explanation.

"Yeah, traveling through the hot and dry desert makes him easily tired. Is it okay if he would rest beside you?" Paimon asked, casting a playful glance at Aether, who seemed taken aback by her words.

"Of course," you replied with a kind smile, realizing that even travelers like Aether could be weary from their journeys.

You gestured for Aether to sit beside you on the bench, giving him a reassuring nod.

Paimon, who had been orchestrating this encounter with a mischievous gleam in her eyes, couldn't help but giggle at Aether's flustered state.

"See, Aether? It's not so bad," she teased.

Aether, his cheeks still tinged with pink, managed a small smile as he settled down beside you.

"Thank you," he said softly, his gaze finally meeting yours.

"And... it's nice to meet you, Y/N."

You hum, "So, your question about Fontaine..."

Your voice trails off, your gaze fixed on the once-pristine waters, now tainted by the encroaching high-tech technology and ships that have invaded the city.

The air, too, once pure, now hangs heavy with pollution.

"Fontaine is a city that reveres order and justice, founded by Zepar, the God of Judgment. It stands as a bastion where the dominion of water and the supremacy of law hold sway," you respond.

Every time you cast your eyes upon the sea, a pang of sorrow grips your heart.

It's as if you can sense the suffering of the waters, their silent cries echoing the devastation caused by pollution.

You harbor no forgiveness for this God who dared to desecrate your homeland and permit ceaseless crimes.

The God of Justice, known as Focalors, or Lady Furina, now holds the title of Hydro Archon, as you've come to learn from the city's gossip.

You are resolved to pass judgment.

She shall find no refuge from your righteous wrath, for she has not only committed numerous crimes within Fontaine but has also wrought havoc upon your cherished nation!