─────── all lies are white to me.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐄.

𝘌𝘛𝘈𝘞𝘈𝘠 𝘊𝘈𝘙, 𝘛𝘈𝘠𝘓𝘖𝘙 𝘚𝘞𝘐𝘍𝘛

───────

‣ fifteenth era.
‣ cw:

Her virtue is gone. Taken by the emperor who welcomed her to this empire in the first place.

She could hardly believe it. One moment she is friends with the man, the next he takes her virginity from her all too quickly.

Not that she didn't enjoy it...

After their...session, there had been a thick tension between them. Sexual tension to be specific.

Both became incredibly awkward with each other on a day-to-day basis.

But they soon learned to pass this level with Eros taking the lead in breaking it. Of course, he did so with another week full of him spoiling her with luxuries.

"Anything yet?" She asks with simplicity. She tries not to ask this frequently for the emperor was rather sensitive to the topic of her leaving to go back home. To her true home, not this fantasy home she is in at the moment.

The said emperor gives an imperceptible shake of his head, his lips settling into a frown as he leans forward resting the side of his cheek in his palm. "I told you I'd tell you if your father sends word to us, did I not darling?"

Name is tight-lipped as she nods. He did tell her so, but he didn't need to act so uptight about it. It didn't help that Eros was acting like he was someone of importance to her life.

Well...he was, but... She pushed the thoughts away. Just because he had taken her does not mean he shall always have her. She is not his wife nor is she going to be.

At least that's what she thought.

"Name?" This snapped her out of her thoughts as she blinks back at the male who sat there with a look of annoyance.

"What?" "Were you listening to anything I've said the past five minutes?" Eros' voice holds a stressed tone as his fingers tapped impatiently on the table.

"No..." This drew an exasperated sigh from the male as he leaned back from his chair, running his fingers through his midnight blue locks.

"No matter it was nothing but rambling anyway." He tried composing himself. This is the woman of his dreams. He will not be foolish as to lash out on her when he is so close to having her hand.

Name is silent and so is he. Their eyes do not meet. What is this? She refuses to look at him? A certain mix of feelings that bubbles inside him, a mixture he is not so good at hiding.

Jealousy could be one of the feelings. Especially when he had the thought that she may be wanting to be freed back home because someone is waiting on her.

Obsession is another. His obsession is borderline to extreme. He cannot deny that he is in fact obsessing over a woman who wants nothing to do with him.

A woman who gave up her virtue to him. A small smile curled on his lips as he thought this. His fingers resume their endless tapping on the hard wood desk while his grey eyes do not waver from the woman of his dreams.

"If you want to leave, you may." His words bring a beam of excitement to the woman's once emotionless gaze. There is a certain smile in her eyes. Is she that uncomfortable around him? "But, you have to kiss me first." A grin plays on his lips as the words leave his mouth out of impulse. The princess was stunned and had every right to be.

A frown now on his darling's lips, he knew he hit the right spot. "Well?" He withdrew his fingers from the comfort of the desk.

The princess remains still, her eyes wide and an unhappy expression plays clear as day on her face.

But she leans close and their lips meet in a soft initiated kiss. Eros pulls her to him, their bodies pressed against each other as his hand captures her nape keeping her in place. Her figure sits comfortably on his lap while they make out.

He kisses her until she runs out of breath and pulls away at last. A smirk playing on his lips while Name coils away from the man. "Please excuse me." She now rushed to the door and closed it behind her. Rushing to her room, she entered it and slams the door, slumping on the floor.

She stays huddled by the door for a long while. She seemingly still can't get over the emperor's antics. Her hues stare blankly at the floor for about thirty minutes before this a tapping at the door.

She stands up and fixes herself before she opens the door. "Yes?" She is greeted by a peculiar looking maid who held a perfectly wrapped gift with an envelope sticking on top of it.

"His Imperial Majesty told me to give this to you." The maid said, quieting down for a moment, but when she noticed the princess' disapproving expression, she adds quickly. "It's from your father, Your Imperial Highness." This made the female grab the gift quickly, thanking the maid profusely before closing the door behind her.

She opens it excitedly and to her surprise, it is an art book. She stared at it and opens it to skim through its pages.

She is quick notice her father's scribbling. His elegant handwriting wrote on the front page, and the back but nothing more.

She flipped the pages, expecting more but no more of his scribbles were in its pages.

She sighed as she puts down her book. She missed him even more now. Now she opens the envelope, revealing a blank piece of parchment.

She blinks, her mind clicks in to a memory. She used the candlelight. Then the words began showing. And it was as much as to her horror than anything else.

─────── a distant memory.
...