─────── demoness.

❝𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐈𝐄, 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄

❝𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐈𝐄, 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄. ❞
𝘋𝘈𝘙𝘒𝘚𝘐𝘋𝘌 , 𝘕𝘌𝘖𝘕𝘐

───────

‣ ninth era. demoness.
‣ cw: demon reader appearance, violence, murder

Food had finally run out. Name was now put up with the task of finding the village and most likely risking her peace. It had taken her quite a while to search for the money Perion had graciously left behind for her.

When she did, she made her way out the cottage to find the horse that she had managed to get a bond with in the two weeks she's been in this place. The horse was, thankfully, very quiet and tame so she easily was able to form such a bond. Getting on the filly's back she moved her out into the forest trail as they trotted forward.

Her stomach turned with nervousness for she had no clue where this village was in the instructions of Perion, its directions were fairly vague.

Fortunately for the female, the filly knew the way and found it quite easy to make her way to the cottage. Upon their arrival to its near entrance the filly paused as if waiting for the princess to signal her if she was ready.

In truth, Name felt nervous. Her heart pounded at the thought of getting caught by someone. For as far as she was aware, there was bound to be a bounty for her finding. She gives a deep breath and exhales before she takes the reins and gets off, tugging the reins gently to lead the horse to the right way.

The filly obliged as the two walked into the village. Name's worries faded when she found that the streets were filled with buzzing people, merchants, travellers, commoners alike. They all were going around. Vendors shouting what they sold, merchants and traders showing off their items as well as buyers who were negotiating prices with the sellers. A ghost of a smile came to her lips, this was what she lived for.

Her senses felt a certain sensation only felt when she knew someone was watching her intensely or not. Her body swivels as she finds three men staring at her with interest. Her stomach turns at the sight as she turned away. No. They could be travellers taking a break, you shouldn't give yourself away like that!