7-First Day As Couple❣️

Start from the beginning

"I came here yesterday hyungie i will manage everything you don't need to worry." Tae said and start taking out his things for his morning routines...

"That's what i'm saying baby don't compromise here when you have whole world." Jk said tae gave him his tight lips smile...

"And how many times I've to told you  hyungie that you are my universe. So basically i'm with my world." Tae said and went inside the washroom jk's ear turn red he is feel something in his heart he shook his head and went downstair to make breakfast for his family...

Jeon house isn't that big house nor so small house is enough for 4 people but infront of tae's luxurious mansion it's a hut...

Time skip..... At breakfast table....

"Good morning mumma papa." Tae chirp and hug Mrs Jeon from back she chuckled and raffle his hair Mr Jeon smile at him and greet back...

"Good morning little cub." She said and told him to sit he nods his head and sit down smiling they already sitting on the dining table...

Soon they start eating after Mrs jeon serve breakfast to all and herself...

"I invite Yoongi and Jimin at dinner." Mrs Jeon said tae smile widely...

"Really mumma." She nods while giggling at his excitement jk silently eating his breakfast same goes to his papa...

"Jungkook, he told me he wants to tell you something." She said jk look at her 'what' he ask confusedly she shrugged he nods his head and start eating his breakfast...

After breakfast jk went upstair and tae help Mrs Jeon to clean the table she forbade him but tae didn't listen to her she sigh and let him do what he wants to do...

"Jungkook where are you going? Oh you might have some plans with your newly wife" She ask when he saw jk in suit and wiggling her eyebrows teasingly tae smile look down in shy.

Both smile fades away when jk shook his head she look at him confusedly

"I'm going university mom." Jk said tae mentally slap himself multiple times to think about this jk already told him... 👇🏻

"Ok then remember this word baby because I will never accept this marriage so it's better for you to never expect anything from me as a husband and if you want to end this relationship in future you are most
welcome but never think about cheat on me I will not tolerate this." Jk said
(CHAPTER 3)

"What? Wae? Son it's your first day of wedding, how can you go to your work? you should spent time with your wife and enjoy this sweet moments of your life." Mrs jeon said sincerely jk just hmm and walk away towards the door...

"I take leave just for 2 days for the marriage mom and i'm sure he have no problem right." Jk said and look at tae who instantly nod his head with a small smile...

"How can he tell you he have problem jungkook, you've to knew about his feeling and need" She said in disbelief

"It's okay mom I have no problem and we've rest of our life for this" Tae mumble and gave her fake smile she look at back forth to taekook not like this attitude of his son and tae have no problem with this its make her more uneasy so she just left without saying anything jk also left outside of the house...

Tae smile sadly and headed towards upstair. He thought to arrange his stuff. He has nothing to do for 1 week yeah he took leave for 1 week...

........ Time skip at evening

Jk helping his mom to making dinner tae sitting with Mr Jeon in living room
Yoomin coming tonight for dinner...

"Taehhhhaaaa." Jimin shout out when he enter inside the house other shook their head...