When They're Sick: The VR Squad

Start from the beginning

• When he's not sick anymore, he'll immediately go back to any experiments he was doing before or will intensely clean his lab, and he will make sure to thank Luna for her help, Friend too sometimes.

------------
Luna <3:
• Luna also isn't a normal one to get sick, as she is almost as much of a germaphobe as Dr.L, but because she hangs out with the others on adventures alot, she does tend to get sick sometimes.

• Literally everyone can tell when she's sick as she's not very good at hiding it, if she was trying to hide it in the first place.

• Though everyone can tell when she's sick, not many people can, or are allowed, to do anything about it because she sorta locks herself up in fear of getting others sick (she's a big worry wart).

• Probably the only person who is allowed to help her is Friend since they're the only person she can really trust to do anything medical related correctly (sorry Dr.L :[).

• If she ever sneezes or coughs when Friend, or anyone, is around she'll profusely apologize and promise that if they get sick she'll make it up.

• She also apologizes to Friend alot when they help her because she believes she's "wasting their time" and "she'll make it up" but Friend genuinely does not care.

• After she's on her feet again, she will keep her promises and help anyone who got sick after her, believing that she got them sick, and will probably take Friend on a picnic or get the pizza or something.

------------
Moe:
• Moe, once again, doesn't get sick much but because she's literally all over Natsu when he's sick, she does get sick from that alot.

• A few people do notice when she's sick but whenever they offer to help, she just waves them off and they just go "okay then?".

• The only people she does let help her is Natsu (ofc), Friend, Violet, and sometimes Luna.

• Natsu gets all worried and freaked out when Moe is sick because he thinks she might die or leave him if he messes something up (normal relationship worries ya know?).

• Since Natsu will probably be running around worrying his head off, Friend is actually the one who will do anything, along with Luna and Violet sometimes.

• Violet just kinda shrugs it off and says "she'll be fine" and goes off to do whatever cultist do, while Moe actually doesn't really want Luna around (which is surprising) but Luna does still help by comfort Natsu and giving Friend supplies and advice, not around Moe ofc.

• When Moe's good again, she'll just go back to fawning over Natsu, probably say stuff like "Omg- Thank you for caring for me, I love u! <3" and give Friend a small thank you.

------------
Maya:
• Instead of it being, Maya doesn't get sick much, it's more of she isn't allowed to get sick, because she definitely works as a beauty and fashion expert/model, so she isn't allowed to be sick because "models are perfect and never get sick".

• So she isn't a germaphobe like Dr.L but she does extensively try to avoid catching anything at all, as she's afraid she'll lose her job if she does.

• Normally if she does get sick but it's a work day then she'll just desperately try to hide it and continue doing work.

• Amber and Friend are the main two that can obviously point out when Maya is sick, Luna a bit as well.

• Amber will usually let Maya off the hook and continue to do her work when sick because she knows Maya would reach out to her if it truly was bad.

• Friend and Luna just like to check up on her every now and then, just making sure she's alright and giving her anything she may need (food or medicine wise).