Prologue

Rated PG for Mild Violence, Crude Humor, Some Blood and Dark Themes.

Many years ago, the town of Willowbrook, North Carolina was a normal and happy neighborhood, but then, something terrible happened. At West Labs, the town's power plant, an accident caused by one of the workers involving orange soda of all things caused a contaminated purple mist to blow west. When the gas reached the cemetery, it resurrected the town's dead and turned them into undead monsters hungry for human flesh and brains. Some people tried to run away but many of them got killed or became infected with the zombie virus.

These were dark, gory times. The people that survived built a giant barrier to protect them from the zombie hordes and prevent the zombies from taking over and infecting the rest of the town. They put multiple signs saying "do not enter" so that nobody could ever go near that half of the town. Safe at last, the survivors went back to their normal lives and the part of Willowbrook that the zombies were kept in would forever be known as "The Dead Lands".

A long amount of years later, The zombies still crave humans, but they rarely ever get the chance to given the barrier that separated them from the humans so they mostly rely on eating animals (and sometimes plants). Some of them even regained some of their intelligence and their ability to talk. As it turns out, eating brains makes these zombies become smarter and more sentient. All they want to do is survive and be normal again. Unlike most zombies in movies, tv shows, games, etc., some of them don't eat humans entirely and are actually friendly.

End of Prologue