Chapter 135 Card Formation

Start bij het begin

  After leaving the town, Shen Xuyao did not release his flying mount or use the teleportation animal bone. He just relied on his feet and walked toward a barren mountain in the west of the city.

  An hour later...

  When the four brothers and sisters of the Zhang family, along with four guards and a protector, arrived at the barren mountain, they found Shen Xuyao sitting on a chair and reading a book.

  Seeing this scene, the nine people were slightly stunned. I always find this scene indescribably weird.

  Seeing the nine people rushing to the barren mountain, Shen Xuyao put down the book in his hand and smiled at everyone. "I've been waiting for you for an hour. How slow you are walking!"

  "you you……"

  Hearing this, everyone's eyes widened in shock. However, Shen Xuyao didn't give them too many chances to be dazed. His figure disappeared in front of the nine people. Even the chair he was sitting on and the book in his hand disappeared together.

  "Disappeared? How could it be?"

  "where it goes?"

  Seeing this weird scene, the guardian couldn't help but frowned. "Fifth Young Master, this person is very strange. It is not suitable to stay here for a long time. Let's leave here as soon as possible!"

  Upon hearing this, Fifth Young Master's expression changed. "this……"

  "Uncle Zhang, what are you talking about? You are a fifth-level soul pet master! That guy just now was only a third-level soul pet master. Are you still afraid of him?" At this point, Zhang Tingting was a little frustrated.

  "Uncle Zhang, that stone is Celestial, and all four of us can use it." Frowning, Zhang Yingying naturally didn't want to give up easily.

  "Uncle Zhang, you are making too much fuss. He is only one person, and he is still a late third-level soul pet master. There are nine of us. You are always a third-level soul pet master, and the other four guards are fourth-level soul pet masters. Are we so There are many people, can't you beat them?"

  "This..." Frowning his eyebrows, Uncle Zhang always felt that this matter was a bit strange.

  He looked at his brother, sister, and then at his protector. Fifth Young Master thought for a moment and said, "That person must have teleported away. Let's look for him separately!"

  "Yes!" In response, the four guards were about to leave. However, they had just taken two steps when suddenly, cards emerged from the ground one after another. In the blink of an eye, these cards became two meters high and one meter wide, like a door. Ten cards formed an oval, trapping the nine members of the Zhang family in the middle.

  "card?"

  Seeing the black cards one after another, everyone couldn't help being stunned.

  Both Zhang Wushao and Zhang Liushao were card masters. They recited spells silently and wanted to put away the cards, but found that their spells did not work at all. Obviously, these cards have been modified, and ordinary card spells cannot control these cards at all.

  Suddenly, the ten cards began to rotate in clockwise order. Shen Xuyao's figure appeared in a card, he raised his hand and threw a soul ring, and he was the first to deal with the guardian.

  "ah……"

  With a scream, Uncle Zhang's eyes widened in disbelief, and his body fell to the ground.