Chapter 5: The Prankster

(𝒀/𝑵) 𝑷.𝑶.𝑽:

I was watching some TV with my bitties, until the doorbell rang.

*Ding dong*

-I'll take it- Steve said

A few minutes later Steve came back with a familiar box.

-Cus look what just came in!

-Another bittie?

-Yep.
-Great another Autobot.-Knockout said
-What made you assume is another Autobot.
-Well the last deliveries was Autobots, it's obvious this is gonna be an Autobot.
-Well there is one way to find out.-Steve say and put the box down.

-Racthet can you help me open this?

-Sure.

With the help of Steve Racthet opened the box, a blue and orange bittie came out of the box.

-Breaky?-Knockout said

-Knocky?-"Breaky" said

-Oh my all spark! It's really you!-Knockout ran into "Breaky" and made him and the box fall.

-I can't believe it's really you!

-You have no idea how boring ut was linving with these Autobots!

-Hey!-Ratchet shouts

-I'm happy to see you too knocky.

Then both bitties get up and I check the box of Breaky.
*
Name:Breakdown
Nickname:Breaky
Height:68 cm/2.3 ft
Likes:Pranks, Knockout, "hammer time" and Stories.
Dislikes:Bulkhead and cats.

Huh it seems that they know each and who's Bulkhead, but the way things are going I'll probably meet him soon.

(A few days later)

The paper wasn't lying Breakdow sure loved pranks, no one was safe except for Knockout, first he drawed on our faces, then he put a water bucket on the poor and wet me when I git home, he put a very spicy pepper on my food, I just can't stand his pranks.

-CENN COME DOWN HERE QUICKLY!- I heard Breakdown voice  shout my parent senses kicks in as go rush to the stairs but I slip on something and fall down very bad, only to find Breakdown laughing.

-You....Gah!- I tried to get up but I felt a very hard pain on my arm.

-Cuz are you okay?!- Steve came rushing to me.

-No...my arm hurts really bad.

-Come on let's bring you to the hospital.

Steve git me up and bring me to the car, the others biitues came with a shocked face.

-Breakdown...What did you do?- Knockout says.

(At the hospital)

-Well it seem that you have broken your arm.-The doctor points to the x-Ray that show the bones of my arm and one of them is broken.

-I'm going to have to put your arm in a cast to make it better.

A while later  the doctor put the cast on my arm and said I have to wear it for 4 months.

We came back home and all the Bitties came running to me.

- Are you okay?!- All of them  Asked.

-"Are you gonna die?"- Bee said with teary eyes .

-I'm fine guys, I just need to wear this cast for a few months and I'll get better.

-If you ever need something else you can ask me.- Racthet say

My alien bitties (Bitties!Transformers x Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें