Unheard

Few weeks have past, that sentence of "see you next time" has been lingering in my thoughts. He wasn't there. Every week for the past 3-4 weeks have been quiet. There's no interaction and no possible way of reaching out to him. After the small interaction with him, I felt content and happy to have had a small conversation with him. But there hasn't been any interactions lately. I don't know what to feel. Should I follow my gut or heart? 

My gut says to follow life naturally and that you will be surrounded with people if life brings them to you. My heart says go to him. I'm in a troubling situation. I would like to get to know him better if it was only us two and not surrounded by people. I don't have any feelings to him, I only want to get to know him. So, I guess it's best to follow my gut and let life drive me to wherever I land. 

How do I feel, you may ask. I don't feel any hatred, lingering feelings or emotions that would make me feel annoyed. I just simply feel tired. By that I mean, I would like to not always be the one to initiate but for him to come to me. So I guess I should wait for him to come to me? I'm not sure what the right direction I should go? Should I keep going to him, or should I wait until he wants to talk to me...

Anyways, thanks for reading my rant hahah. Stay tuned for more *heart heart*