Whispers of Obsession

[EXT. SHADOWY ALLEY - NIGHT]

The night draped itself in an inky shroud, embracing the concealed alcove of the shadowy alley where Abhimanyu lingered. His very existence was a cauldron of ceaseless jealousy and an insatiable obsession. As the moon cast its ethereal glow upon cobblestones slick with dew, Abhimanyu's mind churned with sinister intent.

 As the moon cast its ethereal glow upon cobblestones slick with dew, Abhimanyu's mind churned with sinister intent

**ABHIMANYU:** (Whispering to himself) Happiness shall elude them. She is mine, and I shall ensure it.

His words slithered from his lips, barely audible, embraced by the eerie silence of the alley. A malevolent grin etched upon his face unveiled the dark desires festering within him. His thoughts were a tempest, weaving a tapestry of wickedness, meticulously crafting a sinister plan to undo the lives of those he believed were rightfully his.

Abhimanyu's obsession with Akshara had metastasized into madness, a consuming blaze that blinded him to reason. In his mind, she was meant to be his, and the notion of her happiness with Abhinav was a torment unbearable.

In the shadows, he schemed, his heart and mind gripped by a mania devoid of empathy or compassion. Every detail of his nefarious plan was scrutinized, every step meticulously executed to undermine the love he so detested.

To dismantle their happiness, he knew he had to strike where it hurt most. His malevolent mind concocted strategies that would erode the foundation of Akshara and Abhinav's love, fracturing their spirits and pushing them apart.

Abhimanyu's scheme entailed sowing seeds of doubt, orchestrating circumstances that would make them question each other's loyalty, and exploiting their vulnerabilities. He was determined to isolate them, making Akshara believe Abhinav untrustworthy, and vice versa. Even his mother helped him without his involvement asking abhinav to leave akshara soo she can be family with him and abhir..but damnn that Sharma ji what majic he did that akshara didn't even listen to maa's pov or her suggestion she simply rejected like she rejected him in temple....that time he didn't know abhir was his son soo she rejected which he somehow managed but after knowing about abhir truth he couldn't bare the rejection anymore ......

that time he didn't know abhir was his son soo she rejected which he somehow managed but after knowing about abhir truth he couldn't bare the rejection anymore