Stargazing ✧.・。.・゜✭・.

I literally had this idea in my mind for so long I'm so happy I finally wrote it!!

I hope you guys enjoy this cute little fluff of Evangeline and Jacks, I will try my best to keep writing and updating new stories!

———————————————————————————

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

"Come on Jacks!" Evangeline pestered, tugging on Jacks's sleeve of his crimson velvet doublet that was peaking out of his coat.
It was night, the sky was dark like obsidian, and the stars glimmered bright like diamonds.
They shined like a happily ever after.

Jacks and Evangeline were walking around outside, following a smooth dirt path. The cold nipped at Evangeline's soft skin, creating blooming spots of rosy pink on her cheeks and arms. They were surrounded by a bunch of beautiful flowers of all different colours, that lined the path they followed.

"You seem cold Little Fox," he took off his black coat. "Here." He gently wrapped his coat around her making sure she was comfortable and warm.

"Thank you." Evangeline smiled and snuggled up to the warm coat. It lingered with the scent apples and heartbreak. It smelt like Jacks.

Evangeline was taking Jacks to a special location, one she had read about with her mother in the tales of the Magnificent North. It was something she had wanted to go to and see all her life with the person she loved most. And now, she finally could.

Though due to the story curse, there was one problem. They were lost . . .

"Little Fox, do you even know where we are going?" Jacks asked. The corner of his lip curled into an amused smirk.

"Well— yes." She quickly responded confidently.

Jacks just raised his eyebrow, like he could see right through her. "You're a terrible liar, Little Fox." Jacks chuckled. "We're lost aren't we?"

Evangeline sighed. She gave Jacks a small pout. "Maybe."

"Where did you even want to go?" He asked her.

Evangeline looked down, she tapped a finger on her chin as she pondered. She was trying to recall the location of this place.

"I wanted to go to the Observatory." She looked back up at Jacks. A small warm smile plastered on her face.

"Why didn't you just say that Little Fox?" He gave her a genuine smile. It was filled with so much warmth and love. It made Evangeline's heart race, she felt like her heart was going to rip out of her chest any minute and fall into Jacks's arms.

"I wanted it to be a surprise." It was true, she wanted to surprise Jacks with something small and relaxing. Because of how much they've been through, they rarely had the chance to even sit down or spend some time together without something happening or something going wrong.

"That's cute Little Fox." He grinned. His hand slid down to take Evangeline's. His hand was much larger than hers, and her hands fit perfectly in his as if they were made just for him. And that's what she wanted, to be his and nobody else's. His hand was soft yet firm, as if he were holding something so precious to him. His thumb gently stroked the back of her hand and his slender fingers intertwined with hers.

"Come on love, I'll take you there." He spoke softly and began to lead Evangeline to the direction of the observatory.

                        - - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

Evangeline roamed around the Observatory, it was beautiful. It was as if she was in space herself. The walls were pitch black and the ceiling was painted like a thousand stars were inside with her. The floor below her was a nebula and there were small replicas of the eight planets floating above her. It was magical.

Evangeline looked over at Jacks who looked like he had seen this a thousand of times. His expression was unamused but it was gentle.
He walked over to the large telescope that was propped up against an opening in the building. He crouched down and looked held the end of the of it, placing his eyes close to the end to look through the eyepiece.

Evangeline walked closer to him, he then moved aside and adjusted the telescope for her height. He grabbed her hands and placed them on the scope as she leaned in closer to look through the eyepiece.

"Take a look Little Fox," He moved his hands from her own and slid them down to hold her waist. Evangeline felt tingles all over her body, butterflies swarmed her stomach. Her hands shaking a tad and make the telescope a bit unsteady.

"Careful Love, I'm not paying for this if you break it." He chuckled and moved one hand from her waist to hold her hands steady.

"Sorry." Evangeline squeaked and continued to look through the eyepiece. The view was absolutely astonishing. It was the most prettiest thing Evangeline has ever seen. It made her feel so alive, so happy and joyful. Evangeline admired the stars for a few minutes. They were so clear and so bright and big through the telescope. She caught a glimpse of a few planets, mainly Venus and its pale hue.

"This is getting tedious." Jacks stated, rather bluntly. He removed his hands from Evangeline's waist and grabbed her hand to pull her around. "Let's do it the traditional way." He said. He dragged her towards the exit and out into the cold night.

"Jacks?" She asked. She gave in and just let jacks drag her along. "Where are we going?"

Jacks continued walking, not once looking back at her. He kept a firm grip on her wrist and pulled her into the garden beside the Observatory.

"To properly stargaze."

                        - - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

Jacks and Evangeline were lying down on the grass in the garden behind the Observatory. The soft cold feeling of flower petals brushed against her skin as she rested her arms by her sides.

Jacks had his hands placed behind his head and rested beside her as he looked up to the night sky. He was right, the traditional way was the best way to stargaze, it felt so right and it was such a relaxing feeling.

Evangeline looked up at the stars, she smiled softly to herself. "The stars are such beautiful things, don't you agree Jacks?" She turned her head to look at him.

"I can think of something far more beautiful."              He continued to look up at the stars, he looked so handsome like this. The way the stars reflected on his beautiful pale skin, his blue eyes, his golden hair. Evangeline couldn't even keep her eyes off of him.

"And what is that?" She asked, she was now curious. What did Jacks think was more beautiful than the stars?

"I'm sure you can figure that out Little Fox." His lips curled into a mischievous smirk. Small dimples formed on the side of his cheeks. He turned his head towards her and his gaze met her eyes.

"Oh, please do tell me." She was filled with curiosity, she felt herself being pulled into his eyes, wanting to drown in that beautiful blue ocean.

"You Little Fox," He smirked. "You're far more beautiful than any star out there."

✧.・。.・゜✭・. ✧.・。.・゜✭・. ✧.・。.・゜✭・.