[Story] Hurt & Comfort

It's been 2 months since Snow/SCP-1960 woke up from coma, but Snow has noticed strange behaviour in her boyfriend, Zero/SCP-829 for the past few weeks. He always took off his mask when they were alone. She also noticed that her boyfriend eats less or more like have trouble eating. One day Snow catches him taking off his mask.

Snow: Zero.

Zero realised and put on his mask on face in a hurry.

Zero: Y-Yes..?

He turns his head to see Snow. His girlfriend.

Snow: Take off.
Zero: Take off? What..?
Snow: Your mask.
Zero: No..
Snow: I can tell there is something wrong. What's this?

Zero sighs and takes off his mask.
Snow was in shock when she saw Zero's face. There was a small scar on his mouth.

Snow: Who did it?
Zero: No one.. I did it.. when I try to chase the D-Class..

Snow knew Zero was lying to her. She saw small tears in his eyes.

Snow: Don't lie to me.

Snow grabs Zero's chin to make him look at her.

Snow: Tell me the truth. Now.

Zero couldn't look at his girlfriend. In the end he burst into tears on her chest.

Zero: Xavier..

Snow starts to growl, when she heard this name.

Zero: I didn't want to tell you.. 'cause I knew you were suffering from your problems.. and Xavier told me not to tell you.. If I told you and he found out, he would kill me..
Snow: Zero.. My love…
Zero: I'm sorry.. for hiding this..
Snow: I have also noticed you have been not eating well. Is it because of this scar?
Zero: No… Xavier broke my teeth..
Snow: He WHAT!?

Snow growl again. Zero hugs his girlfriend. He wad scared. Snow calms down and comforts her boyfriend.

Snow: Everything is alright.
Zero: Are y-you sure?
Snow: Yes. Nobody will hurt you when I am around.
Zero: I'm glad.. you woke up from your coma..
Snow: oh.. Zero.. They have hurt you??
Zero: Yes.. Even my grandpa… I think.. I have headache…
Snow: Let's get some rest..

Snow took Zero on her back and went to their pillows. To her surprise Zero fell asleep quickly. Snow lay around him, watching and making sure no one is going to hurt him while he is sleeping. She needs to protect him.

The End