[Story] Teen love

This was a beautiful day. A teen boy named Casper run to daughter of SCP-682 and SCP-860-2, Kina/SCP-620 who was his girlfriend, but did he know..

Casper/SCP-435: Hi, Kina!!
Kina/SCP-620: huh? Oh.. hi, Casper..
Casper: Your twin brother said that you wanted to talk with me, right?
Kina: Right...

Kina took a deep breath while close her eyes and then she open her eyes and said.

Kina: I think we should break up...

After Casper heard, he thought it was a joke, but it wasn't..

Casper: You have lost feeling for me...???

Kina didn't answer or even look at Casper. She was busy looking at Xavier/SCP-3930, son of SCP-939 and SCP-023, who was playing with his half-siblings. Then Casper realized that Kina started to have feeling for Xavier.

Casper: *sigh* ok. Good luck!
Kina: huh? Casper?! Wait?!

But Casper had already left the room.

Some weeks later. Son of SCP-049 and SCP-035, Casper/SCP-435 was trying to ignore his ex-girlfriend, Kina even when she wants talk to him.

Casper: Ugh!!!
SCP-049: What's wrong?
Casper: Nothing, dad..
SCP-049: I see you still can't forget Kina.
Casper: I don't know why she lost interest in me..
SCP-049: Maybe you weren't her type..
Casper: I get it that I'm short, but Xavier is also short!!!
SCP-049: Look. Xavier is short too, but he is more better for Kina than you...
Casper: What?! DAD!!!
SCP-049: I do not think like that, honey.
Casper: Then what?
SCP-049: Maybe you will find someone again... or not.. I meant you are still teen so you will need to figure out your sexual orientation or your gender identity.
Casper: I'm a boy! Dad!
SCP-049: *chuckles* I know. *sigh* Anyway I gonna go to your father.
Casper: Ok..

3 months passed and SCP-039's words haunted Casper but for short time because Casper has found his second love! It's Paul/SCP-150, son of SCP-173 and SCP-650... or only SCP-650.

Paul: Well..
Casper: Almost done.
Paul: I will kill you.
Casper: If you kill me, then who will love you?!
Paul: *giggles* Fine.

Even 1 month didn't passed when he and Paul were together and Casper already started to losing his feelings for Paul.. but how?

Casper: Hey.. Paul...
Paul: Yeah?
Casper: Well... I'm sorry..
Paul: For what? Don't tell me *realized* oh.. ok...
Casper: I'm break up with you.. Not because I don't like you... I know we had great time, but I have lost feeling and I don't know why...
Paul: I understand... Look we are teen we still need to figure out our
sexual orientation or yender identity...
Casper: *sniff* No.. you don't understand...I want someone and do things together, but at the same time I don't want...
Paul: I heard Azute talking about "aromantic asexual"... maybe you should go to them...
Casper: huh? *sniff* why?
Paul: Well.. They thought me what "aromantic asexual" meant.. and some other things..
Casper: *hugs* Thank you... and I'm sorry...
Paul: It's okay. We still can be friends and thank you. Now I know how it feel like being in relationship.
Casper: I gotta go find him
Paul: Them!
Casper: Right.. Them.. Bye!

After some time with help of Azure Casper learn that he is Aromantic asexual or aroace for short...

Casper: Dad! Father!
SCP-035: Yes?
SCP-049: Do you need sth?
Casper: I wanna tell you sth...
SCP-049: Go ahead. We are listen to you.
Casper: I'm aromantic asexual.
SCP-035: Oh.. I thought I would have grand- ouch!
SCP-049: Don't you dare. Anyway we are happy for you.
Casper: Thank you!!

The End

A/N.
It's doesn't make sense...