Prologue {Sunny/Moon}

2 years ago

Sunny looked in horror as Blaze's body laid there, and the killer? Blister, Blaze's own sister, and all the SandWings began to bow down to Blister...

Moon, weeks after Blister became queen...

As the little dragonet waited for her mother, she sensed ab army coming to the Rainforest, along with her mother, when they found her, they shackled her talons, clamped her wings, and muzzled her Jaw, sometime later, Moon saw herself being pushed into the SandWing palace, along with "The dragonets of destiny" being chained to the wall, most of then muzzled, and when she looked up, she saw a large, female SandWing, about 38 years old, with an eerie stillness about her, like a venomous snake about to strike, she had no scars, but she had pitch dark eyes, she resembled a male SandWing in the room, they seemed to share the same narrow face, lidded dark eyes, and black scale patterns. Who is this? The SandWing asked one of the guards that muzzled her. She was hiding in the Rainforest, he found her while taking it over, Queen Blister, the SandWing said. He appeared cowardly and not very tough. Hmm... Blister thought. Then an image of Moon's mother, Secretkeeper, appeared in her head. This must be that NightWings dragonet, smart, keeping her away from the island, Blister thought. What's you're name? Little dragonet, Blister scowled at Moon. M-Moon, she stuttered. Blister gave Moon a look of hatred. Don't hurt her! Someone yelled. It was a female adult NightWing, she was a tall, thin dragon, who looked a lot like Moon, except without the silver teardrop scales near her eye's, she reached for Moon and gave her a big bear hug. Mother..? Moon whispered. It's okay Moonbud, she whispered. Guards, seize her, Blister yelled. The SandWings instantly grabbed Secretkeeper and pulled the two NightWings away from eachother. Those poor NightWings, taken away from her mother at such a young age, and that NightWing, taken from her dragonet, one of the dragonets of destiny thought. When Moon looked, the dragonet who thought that was a female SandWing, maybe, dragonet who had tawny, unusually bright golden-yellow scales for a SandWing she had golden wings, talons, and ears, a small head, snout, and claws, and moss-colored, gray-green eyes, despite having scales that radiate warmth, her tail lacked the venomous barb of normal SandWings and instead curls to an ordinary point, she was very small, smaller than Qibli and Winter, and not much larger than Kinkajou and Moonwatcher, even standing on her hind legs, her voice squeaked and had a cheerful lilt to it, and she also had a perpetually cheerful expression, then Blister looked deep into Moon's eyes. I'm gonna find out you're secrets. . . Blister thought. You're never gonna know my secrets. . . Moon thought. Blister smirked at the dragonet. Put her in my sister's weirdling tower, along with the other NightWing traitors, Blister said. Deathbringer, and Moon's mother, The SandWing queen thought. Sometime later, as Moon's back talons were chained up to the wall, away from the moons, Blister than came up. Hello, "Moon" was it? Or is it "Moonbud", anyway, your mother already told me your actual name, "Moonwatcher" she said, is that your name? Blister asked scornfully. Moon nodded silently. Six-claws! Blister yelled. And a SandWing walked up. it was a male SandWing dragonet, he was wiry and narrow-shouldered, with pale, light, sandy-yellow scales and yellow wings, his snout was speckled with a few tiny dark brown freckles and had a small, rakish scar zigzagging across it, he wore a small, shiny, warm, gold hoop earring in his left ear that is hung with a warm, orange-amber teardrop, he was scruffy, scrawny, and slightly larger than Kinkajou, and he has sharp eyes. Dragonet, I yelled "Six-claws", if I needed you, I would yell "Dragonet" not you're silly excuse for a name, Blister yelled at the dragonet. My name is Qibli, and you're a terrible queen, Thorn would be better, the SandWing thought. He then glanced at Moon. "Six-claws" you hear me? Useless dragonet, Blister thought. Yes you're majesty, I'll go get General Six-claws, Qibli said. And seconds later, another SandWing came, it was an adult male SandWing, he had light yellowish-brown scales and large wings, his side was marked with old scars, and he has six claws on each foreleg instead of the usual five, due to his polydactyly, he spoke in a rumble and was strong and fast, and his wingbeats a were powerful and steady. You wanted to see me, you're majesty? The general asked. Yes, help me interrogate this NightWing dragonet, Blister said. Why? Six-claws asked. She had secrets, Blister said. I'm not gonna hurt an innocent dragonet, Six-claws said. I don't even wanna be here, I wanna be at the Scorpion den, with Kindle, and Ostrich, as an Outclaw under Thorn, who is fair, and won't make me hurt an innocent NightWing dragonet, no matter how much she dislikes most of them, Six-claws thought. Blister hissed under her breathe. Fine then, I will, she said. And she walked toward Moon and started some sort of battle training with her.