chapter one.

Minji's POV
*6:30am*

I can hear Hanni's annoyingly loud alarm from across the room. One thing about Hanni is.. she sets 5 million alarms and amazingly won't wake up to any of them. It's really a talent.

"YAH! PHAM HANNI!"

Hanni mumbles.

"Can you close your obnoxiously loud alarm please. Either close it or else I'm going to start throwing stuff at you!" I yell into my pillow.

*silence (except the alarm)*

"This gir-" I shot up into a L position and slam my hands on my bed.

I get up off my bed, slip into my crocs and walk over to Hanni's of side room. We share an apartment with our friends Danielle, Haerin and Hyein. Hanni and I share a room while the other three get the bigger room. I yank Hanni's blanket off and she shrieks because of the sudden cold air that hits her body.

"BRO.. what are you doing!"

"I got woken up by your 5 million alarms so, I'm here for revenge of course."

Hanni looks at me and smirks. She yanks my arm.. causing me to fall into her arms. She wraps her arms and legs around me, leaving me unable to move.

"Bro, WHAT ARE YOU DOING? LET GO OF ME HANNI PHAM." I ask as I fight to break free. Considering how tiny Hanni, she has a lot of strength for her height.

"Can we stay like this for a bit?"

"Can you at least allow me to breathe? You're choking me bro." I sigh as she lets me go.

I grabbed the blanket and threw it over us. She throws her arm over me and snuggles her face into the crook of my neck. Minutes have passed as I stared at the ceiling.. but after a while, I, myself drifted back to sleep.

*15 minutes later*
*6:45am*

"Are you guys in love or something?"

I open my eyes and I see Hyein standing over us while Haerin's sitting on my bed just staring.

"Are they still asleep?" Danielle walks in as well with a toothbrush in her mouth.

"What time is it?" I rub my eyes.

Hanni wakes up to the mini conversation. I got up and went straight to the bathroom. I took a shower, did my make-up and got changed. Today's our first day of senior year. Am I excited? Yes. Why? Because I want to be in college already and today marks the beginning of the last year at this high school. Hanni and decided to match today with the jean jackets we got together at the night market we went to a few days ago to put over our uniform when it gets cold.

 Hanni and decided to match today with the jean jackets we got together at the night market we went to a few days ago to put over our uniform when it gets cold