Chapter 17 One Familiar Face

TRIGGER/WARNING SIGNS: MENTIONS OF VIOLENCE/GUNS

.
.
.
.
~☂️~

Diego and his cell mate, Lila are in front of the hotel to go along with Diego's plan. Since she helped him escaped so he bought her along. And he can't get rid of her. Now they both seating in the car, waiting. Diego spoke as he thought of a plan sharing it to Lila, next to him, " all right. Here's the plan: Oswald finishes his shift at 4:30pm. Once he walk out those doors, we force him into the front seat. "

" I'm in the front seat. " Lila told hi while Looking out the window driver seat.

" okay, fine. In the back seat. You're gonna pin his arms, I'm gonna cut off his trigger finger and tell him he has 24 hours to exit Dallas. " he explain to Lila.

" that's your plan?" She told him.

He turned to her knowing something is up.
" you got a problem with it?"

" well, why don't we just kill him?"

" what?"

" I mean, you think he's gonna shoot the president, right?"

" right. "

" fine, so we kill him. Put a bullet between his eyes. Problem solved. " she shrugged her shoulders telling him her plan, and thoughts.

He shook his head. " oh, no, no, no, we're not going to kill a man before he's committed a crime. "

" that's stupid."

He looked back at her, for her response. " excuse me?"

" in fact, your whole plan is stupid. What, chopping off a guys finger? " she told him again, getting the facts right.

" no, it not just any finger, it's his trigger finger, all right?" He corrected her, but Lila laughs at him. " you can't shoot a gun without a trigger finger. "

" what if he's ambidextrous?" She pointed it out, but Diego stopped himself and think about it then slowly turned towards her. " how do you get through a day? "

" get out. I can do this on my own. " he said to her straight in the eye.

" dr. Moncton was right, this hero complex is no joke. "

Diego listen to her and heard what she said relived that Five told him the same thing what Lila is telling him. He shook his head by denying it. " that is not what this is about."