𝙛𝙬𝙪, 𝟬𝟭𝟱

Start from the beginning

𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈 𝐖 — ✧ ゚.

ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ , 11:01 am

𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘴𝘦𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 14𝘵𝘩.

"...𝘿𝙀𝘼𝘿𝘼𝙎𝙎?" dd twisted his face in pure shock, "like.. no funny shit?" he questioned again, feeling his heart slowly begin to ache. he slowed down his pace making ashanti do the same, quickly adjusting to his slow pace.

"noooo funny shit dd." she dragged out with a serious face, "—wait so, how she? when they? she HUH?" dd fully raised his eyebrows now stopping walking altogether as he just stood there, looking like he was in the mist of pure confusion.

he stayed staring at ashanti before hearing distant chatter from his phone that was in his hand making him immediately pick it up to hold it to his mouth, "LANA WE RIGHT HERE, DAMN!" he snapped before going quiet not hearing anything on the other end, "ight, ight my fault. i'm learning sum heart wrenching shit aii? me and shanti just walking right past the other cafeteria door." he calmed down his tone answering.

dd put his focus back on ashanti, "she said WHAT?" he exclaimed furrowing his eyebrows as ashanti pursed her lips before answering, "...you promised." she quoted quietly, her gaze now stuck around her as she just said the sentence that's been lingering in the back of her mind for hours.

dd stayed quiet again, this time just analyzing ashanti — surprised of how calm she was being. 

but after yesterday, ashanti was only thinking about telling dd. she really felt bad for mostly him, cause he dead liked courtney a lot. and knowin it was someone like him who kept this on going obsession for courtney? she knew she had to have been special to him.

"naaaaaaaaah..." dd lowly exclaimed as they continued walking to class. "shanti you just— good off this?" he furrowed his eyebrows at her. he knew ashanti was "done" with notti but her lot having no based reaction made it seem like she was really done with notti.

that's what it was supposed to be anyway after ashanti telling him to leave her alone. that was something that she thought she wanted right at that moment, she knew she'd regret it too — the fact that notti wouldn't ever just leave her alone leaving her mind. they both solely wanted one thing.

he frantically looked around turning his head, "igh where she at then? youn seen her?" he spoke — the past sorrow tone he had in his voice gone, and anger taking place.

"no." she shortly answered, even though she wasn't literally crying weeping— it was clear that she was down. her whole demeanor had changed too and she hasn't smiled once today.

"𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳?" the two heard a voice causing for them to turnt their heads to see edot, "ya good?" he asked again noticing sum different. it was really just in the air that sum was wrong frl.

dd slightly hummed dapping up edot now looking back around, "wassup." he mumbled before patting the back of his hand in his chest lightly, "we gotta.. you seen courtney?" dd asked, his voice holding pure seriousness.

courtney was definitely special to dd, but her tryna fuck with his brother onna low? or, in other words: making him look dumb as shit? he neva once play that at all.

then it was also ashanti, cause just like him all his niggas loved shanti and was ready to go to war for her. 

"nah ian seen her whole day fool.." edot trailed on feeling the anxiousness & anger comin from dd, "nigga i know you wanna see her—"