The crowd began to whisper uncontrollably.

The instructor frowned, turned his head and sternly: "What is the noise?!"

"If anyone else dares to speak without authorization, go home immediately." The instructor reprimanded severely: "Do you understand?!"

Everyone shut up and remained silent.

Of course, it was not surprising to everyone. When it was the turn of the powerless people to go in and arrange the dormitory, the remaining rooms were eight-person beds and some old things.

When the instructors all left, some people still murmured softly:

"Why treat it so differently."

"Those are all great nobles, they have good backgrounds, and they have cleared up the relationship."

"That's right, it's great for people like us to have the opportunity to participate in training."

Lu Xingwang also chose a bed. He didn't participate in the discussion, but just sat and listened quietly.

Suddenly, his upper bunk came over with a washbasin and said, "Brother, why haven't you spoken all the time?"

Lu Xing said, "What are you talking about?"

...

This has stopped people from asking questions.

"Then you are quite introverted." The man smiled: "Brother, why did you join the army?"

Lu Xingwang finally opened his lips and said, "Serve the motherland."

"..."

As soon as this was said, the whole bedroom was quiet.

then

I didn't know who it was, took the lead and gave a chuckle, and then the others laughed too.

The person next to him patted Lu Xingwang on the shoulder and said, "Brother, your family is pretty good, right."

Lu Xingwang: "What do you mean?"

"I, including a few buddies from the same township, we are here for subsidies." The person next to him is very honest: "If you are selected as a soldier, you can get 30 gold coins a month."

Lu Xing frowned, "If it's just to make a living and not want to join the army, why not find a job here, but come here."

"Brother, you just came out of the village." A man who just came out of the bathroom wearing slippers said: "You know, we are not supernatural people in the town, so we can only do the inferior work, let alone 30 It’s a gold coin. Even 10 gold coins are hard to find. You said it’s so hard to survive. Are you still in the mood to talk about your feelings?"

Lu Xing went silent.

He suddenly thought that a long time ago, Zuo Qingshan said to himself: "His Royal Highness has been in the palace for a long time, how can he know how hard the life of some powerless people is?"

This trip has yielded a lot.

As I was thinking, a weak voice suddenly came from the room, and the thin scholar wearing glasses said, "I wanted to join the army because of His Highness."

Including Lu Xingwang, the others collectively looked up at him.

"Because the third majesty is also powerless, but have you all watched his game? He is still so good." The thin scholar pushed his glasses: "I think even if it is us, we can have the right to pursue our ideals. "

In fact, life is really hard.

But in these hopeless days, because of the existence of such a person, it has ignited the light in many people's hearts.