You learn how to fart.

This heartfelt voice sounded in the hearts of the Cai family brothers and sisters at the same time. As a representative of the mathematics class, Cheng Yu has been ranked first all the year round. Does this kind of achievement still need to be supplemented here?

Cheng Yu said: "Who are the two?"

The Cai family’s brothers and sisters smile reluctantly: "We are here to learn too."

The atmosphere is a bit embarrassing. It’s not a table of people, but it’s just to get together. If you change it to someone who is not used to anyone in the past, you will leave when you are unhappy, but at this moment, I don’t know where everyone’s patience comes from. It just happens that no one wants to leave.

Cheng Yu's gaze swept over these two people, and he didn't see exactly what the two people meant and what they were doing, but it would be impossible for him to leave. Finally, he was able to have a chance and simple ambiguity. Studying together, walking is impossible, so I sat down next to Cai Jian: "There are no other tables here, don't you mind?"

Cai Jian just stammered in front of Jian Mei, but it doesn't mean that he was polite with Cheng Yu: "If you mind, don't you sit down?"

Cheng Yu smiled back: "No."

The smell of gunpowder smoke began to spread between the two people, and no one was prepared to get used to each other.

At this moment, a passerby came over and interjected: "There seems to be an empty seat here, as if there is no one, can I sit?"

The three parties who were still holding each other on the table turned their heads to the passers-by, and rebuffed in unison: "No, there's somebody!"

After speaking, they both looked at each other in surprise.

At the time of the stalemate, Jian Mei, who finally found all the books, finally went upstairs. Seeing that everyone seemed to be chatting, he came over and said happily: "You guys are already chatting?"

"..."

The three fell silent.

Passers-by hurried away, and Jian Mei had to sit down beside Cai Zhenzhen. He opened the kettle and took a sip of water. Then he raised his head and said, "I'm sorry I'm late. Have you all started? Then I will come too."

The other three people are thinking about it. No one first asked how many people you invited. After all, all of them were talking about themselves for learning. If this is accidentally exposed, the face will not be slapped. Yeah, so I could only swallow the bitter water into my stomach, pretending to start reading.

There is only Cai Zhenzhen who is the happiest person. After all, although other goals have not been achieved, but among the three people here, she is the one who sat with Jian Mei successfully. It is strange to say that she originally liked Cheng Yu. Yes, I feel that the other party is very gentle and excellent, but now, inexplicably, sitting with Jian Mo, a little bit of joy has sprung up in her heart.

However……

Jian Mei obviously didn't pay attention to these. He has a poor foundation, and some topics still don't know how to do it.

Cheng Yu is a more clever person. He took the lead to ask: "What's the matter, is there a problem?"

Jian Mei nodded slightly: "There is one that seems a little difficult."

Cheng Yu put down the book he didn't read at all: "Let me read it for you."

Jian Mei hesitated a little: "The class means you are still reading your own book, I will figure it out for myself."