Lu Xingwang entered the basement level of the inn, pushed open the door and said, "Who knows the name of the major general?"

Suddenly Zuo Qingshan saw that His Highness Three was so pleasing to his eyes: "That's true too."

Both of them did not encounter any obstacles along the way, and followed the route experienced by the red label of the route to arrive in front of a stone gate. There is a large phoenix portrayed on it, which looks quite awe-inspiring. If you want to enter the gate, you should need something. The necessary conditions are good. Just when the two of them were about to use their brains, Shimen seemed to sense something and opened it by himself.

Zuo Qingshan was a little wary and said, "There will be no fraud, right?"

Lu Xing said, "Major General is scared?"

"Who is afraid?!" Zuo Qingshan stepped into the door first: "I'm just being cautious!"

Lu Xingwang didn't argue with him, and stepped into the door. It was exactly like he had guessed. There was a cave in it. Unlike the ruined fishing village on the door, the underground city was prosperous and lively, and the whole street was full of lights and festoons in the dark night. Pedestrians walked in a hurry, and street vendors sold a dazzling array of goods.

Zuo Qingshan's eyes widened: "This, this is..."

"Well, it is said that the Lanjia Wucheng City was built near the sea. There are all kinds of rare and exotic commodities. Most of the magic items and medicines that are not allowed on the market can be sold on Wujie."

Lu Xingwang's voice was a bit deserted on this lively street: "Wucheng is located under the largest mobile magic circle of Stan Star so far. Its entrance is random and not fixed."

Zuo Qingshan murmured: "I always thought this was just a legend."

Lu Xing walked forward and said to him: "Most of the things here are taboos, and it is normal for the Major General to not know."

...

Seeing Lu Xingwang's back, Zuo Qingshan suddenly wanted to vomit. Did you know that His Highness is normal?

On the streets of Witch City, there are a dazzling array of products. This is the site of the witchcraft family. Of course, most of the rare and exotic treasures are some witchcraft products. The effect is magical. The advertisements are very tempting. The potion stalls are even more impressive. It has everything, the hawker is still enthusiastic:

"Change your mind."

"Look at my pretty water."

"A mouthful of truthful water"

"All 20 gold coins, all 20 gold coins."

Zuo Qingshan complained: "Is that so powerful?"

The hawker winked his eyebrows: "It won't work."

I don’t know why, Zuo Qingshan feels terrible. In order to find out the transaction process here, the two of them still have to choose something from this stall. Otherwise, this hawker sells so many things, weird. There are everything, not to talk about the potion, and there are some accessories with little witchcraft, such as stones that predict the weather, buttons that change the color of people's clothes, and boxes that girls can like to dance, and Can sing...toys.

Zuo Qingshan said: "His Royal Highness wants to buy this toy?"

He saw Lu Xingzuo’s eyes with hesitation, as if he was saying, I really didn’t expect you to have this habit, but it’s not the first time I’ve met. You don’t need to care about my feelings. Buy if you want.