Jane thought about it again and again, and then said: "Then I will send it to you to see, you can't laugh at me."

Lu Xing said, "No."

So Jian Mo got up, walked to the table and took a picture of a greeting card written by herself and sent it to Lu Xingwang. This is a card that seems to be written very carefully. The protagonist's handwriting still has some simple and tender handwriting. , But the words inside have a very simple and ambiguous personal style. Lu Xingwang’s attention is not entirely on this card. Instead, he was attracted by Jian Mei’s accidentally exposed hand. If you go to see it, the mark is likely to be overlooked. It is a little red and looks abnormally dazzling on the fair skin.

Lu Xing frowned, he said: "Are you injured?"

Jian Mei was a little surprised: "Huh?"

Lu Xingwang pointed out: "Your hand."

Only then did Jian Mei react. He didn't expect Big Brother to be so scared of the details. He honestly said: "I was scalded by accident when I just helped my father boil medicine."

Boil medicine

Do you mean this weird jar next to you?

Lu Xingwang knows how painful a scald is. Jian Wei is full of unexpected elements. Sometimes he thinks he is an unreasonable child, but he is very sensible. Sometimes he feels very squeamish, but It hurts, and I can bear it again, just to make a pot of soup for the stranger I have never met before.

Jian Mei consoled him in turn: "I have finished applying the medicine now, it's not very painful."

"Oh, don't think I'm clumsy. Actually, I used to help my grandfather boil medicine." Jian Wei's tone was cheerful. He said, "If I don't use the stove at home, I will pay more attention to it in the future."

Lu Xing leaned back on the steps, the wind blowing in the hall was a bit cold, and his body was suffering from bone-thirsty pain. The trees in the courtyard were sprinkled with golden yellow leaves, and a few pieces fell on him, looking lonely and lonely. It's freezing cold, and the medicine jar next to it emits a little bit of temperature, which is the only warmth in this lonely courtyard.

Jian Mei said: "In order to fear that you are not used to drinking and cannot eat bitterness, I also bought you candied haws."

Lu Xingzuo's lips twitched.

Jian Mei asked him softly, "Are you listening to me?"

Lu Xing replied, "I'm listening."

Jian Mei was relieved now. He felt that Lu Xingwang's voice was particularly low, as if he was unhappy. He thought that what he said on his birthday made people unhappy, so he added: "Don't worry. Your illness will definitely get better."

If someone else said something like this, Lu Xingzuo would only feel ironic, but if Jian Mei said something like this, his mood was inexplicably complicated. In fact, when he learned of the disease, he didn't have much in his heart. Living, life is too hard, so naturally there is no such entanglement in the arrival of life and death limits. The world says that His Royal Highness is the best heir to the throne in the future, but what nobody knows is that he didn't want to board that much. The icy dragon chair.

Therefore, there are too few nostalgic things, and he actually doesn't care about the established destiny after three or four years.

But……

Some people want him to live, and some want him to live longer.

"I went to the game hall yesterday. It is fun, there is everything, you can play games, and you can catch dolls." A simple and ambiguous voice rang in my ears, and it was especially clear and beautiful in this quiet night: "You have a good drink Medicine, when your illness is cured, we will go together."