Looking over at the clock, Y/N noted the time. It was currently 00:00.

"It's quite late and I'm tired like hell. So let's see who is sleeping with who. From what I observed some of you don't like eachother, while some others are very close, so, I would like you to split into groups of who you feel comfortable with."

Everyone exchanged glances and started splitting into groups.

Group one:
Kafka
Blade
Silver wolf

Group two:
Dan Heng
Welt
Caelus
March 7th
Himeko

Group three:
Gepard
Serval

Group four:
Natasha
Seele
Bronya
Sampo

Group four: Outcasts who have no one here except the trailblazers
Jing Yuan
Luocha
Luka
Tingyun

It was clear that Jing Yuan and Luocha were on bad terms with the glares the general was shooting at the Blonde with a motherfucking casket for a purse.

"Hmm... let's see, Kafka, Blade and Silver wolf, you guys take the guest bedroom upstairs down the hallway, next to the bathroom. There's a Queen sized bed for the girls and a couch for you Blade. Then we have Welt, Dan Heng and Caelus, You guys take the guest bedroom next to mine, it has three beds. Then March and Himeko the room next to theirs. Gepard and Serval you will also have to share a bed. Natasha, Seele and Bronya you can have the guest room on the second floor while Sampo you can share a room with Jing Yuan, I presume? Lastly Luocha and Luka you'll sleep in the guest room down this hallway and Tingyun, would you mind sleeping with me?"

After her speech, Y/N went to get some water and returned to ask if they agreed with the sleeping arrangements. Luckily all of them agreed so it saved the girl some trouble.

"Great! But because I don't think I have spare clothes for you guys I think you'll have to sleep with the one you already have, unless you want something that will look goofy on you? As for the girls, I have enough spare clothes I believe."

"Great thank you for your hospitality, miss L/N!!"

"Ah no need to thank me March, it's my pleasure. Please call me Y/N I feel weird being called by my last name hehe.."

The tiniest hint of pink dusted the housekeepers cheeks and she brought her hand up to her hair and rubbed the back of her neck in embarrassment. It was easy to tell she wasn't used to compliments.

'Cute' Is what Jing Yuan, Himeko and Kafka thought. Himeko letting a small chuckle escape her delicate lips.

"Anyway..! Ladies come with me upstairs, I'll give you some clothes to wear!"

The girls followed Y/N up the status and into her bedroom. Heading to two big doors, Y/N opened them to reveal a huge room with infinite amounts of clothing pieces. Sugar mommy.

"Y/N... will you be my sugar mommy?"

The girl chuckled at March's comment.

"Why of course~"

She gracefully walked into her Barbie closet and went in front of a wall full of huge drawers, opening one, she turned back around to face the ladies.