Wesker's Youngest

Start from the beginning

"Annoyingly perfect as always."

Jill rolls her eyes and I laugh, nudging her as I place my ear protectors down and go to grab a drink. I hand Jill a water and sit down.

"Keep this up and Chris will be sending you on your first mission in no time."

Jill smiles and I nod. She nods to me before making her way out of the range. The door reopens and Chris walks in. He sends me a smile.

"Hey, Neve. I take it practice is going well?"

He asks and I nod with a little smile of my own.

"Yeah. Jill says I'm a pro."

I laugh and he chuckles. He nods as he stares at me.

"You still want to go out on missions?"

He asks, folding his arms across his chest. I nod eagerly.

"More than anything."

"Come with me."

He says and I nod, immediately following him from the range. We walk in the direction of his office.

"A founder of the DSO called me. His name's Leon. He asked if I could spare an agent to help in a certain Bioweapon situation."

Chris explains and I frown, squeezing past another agent as I struggle to keep up with his large strides.

"Bioweapon situation?"

I ask and he nods, holding the main door open for me. I pass on through and we walk up the stairs.

"It's your Father, Neve."

He mutters and I stop mid step, causing Chris to stop too. He sighs and turns to me.

"He's planning to release a new advanced B.O.W. Given your resistance to the virus and your relation to Wesker, I thought you'd want to be the one I send."

He says and I nod slowly, making my way up the stairs to him.

"You were right."

I say and he nods, gesturing for me to follow him. We make it to his office and walk inside. A man I didn't recognise was already inside.

"Neve Wesker, meet Leon S Kennedy, a founder of the DSO."

My eyes widen and I hold my hand out for Leon to shake. He smirks and shakes my outstretched palm. We all sit down, my face flushed.

"Neve, you'll be Leon's partner in this mission. According to the rumours, your Father has a base in North Dakota. Leon has the coordinates. You'll be going down to scout the area. I highly doubt he'll be there. He always seems to be one step ahead of us. We're hoping that some samples or at least evidence of the newest Bioweapon is there. Find those, get in, get out. You leave in an hour."

Chris explains and I nod. I stand and I see Leon trace his eyes down my figure and my face heats up again.

"May I be excused to prepare?"

I ask and Chris nods. I throw him a smile and quickly escape the office. I get to my room fairly quickly and throw myself onto my bed. Holy fuck! That man must have been sculptured by the gods! How am I gonna handle an entire mission with him in that close of a proximity?!
~
The chopper was incredibly small, only the pilot, Leon and myself able to fit inside. I was sat beside Leon, his arm brushed mine every few seconds. I'm being punished for some unknown reason, I just know it.

"Chris tells me this is your first mission."

Leon comments and my head snaps to his. He is staring out of the window. I steady my breathing before I reply.