The Work is Never Done

Start from the beginning

"Yep," she smiled, taking his hand. 

The car ride was uncomfortable, her belly sitting heavily in her lap. They were having a big boy, and she could tell. She wasn't that large, and her husband was over six feet tall. Running a hand down her belly again, she could tell that their son was facing head down, the right position for birth. The pressure of his head caused her hips to shift as she tried to get comfortable. She hated sitting for long periods of time lately.  It caused her back to be sore and her hips to widen, feeling that they were splitting apart. 

She waddled over to the elevator, a hand under her belly in hopes of pushing her son up and not towards the bottom of her belly. She was glad the elevator wasn't overly crowded today. Nobody could brush up against her sore bump and she could lean her back against the cool metal. They reached the top floor of the high-rise, walking in together hand-in-hand. 

"I'll be in my office. Meet me for lunch?" Lukas asked, kissing his wife and rubbing his hand down her swollen belly. 

"Yep," she grinned, kissing her back. Placing a hand under her back again, she walked over to her desk, pulling out her chair. Sitting down, she shifted her hips trying to get comfortable as the chair creaked and groaned underneath her. Turning on her monitor and grabbing the file that she needed, she got to work on the report. 

Half an hour later, she grunted as another pain hit her. "Ow..." she hissed, shifting her hips trying to get comfortable as she placed a hand on the side of her belly. Unlike the last contractions, this one knocked the wind from her lungs and continued on, wrapping around her back. "No, no, no..." she muttered, reaching for her phone. 

HUBBY: 911! I'M IN LABOR! HELP! 

Pressing send, she sighed as it went through until another contraction hit her hard. "Gah! So much pressure!" Squirming, her toes curled as she grunted, a splash of water erupting between her legs. "Oh, no! No, no, no!" 

Thankfully she saw her husband coming over to her in a haste. "You're in labor?!" 

"Yes..." Tessa moaned, clawing at his shoulders as he helped her up. "Ooooh...." Her legs buckled as Lukas used his strength to hold her up as the baby moved down into her birth canal. Tessa froze, placing a hand between her legs. She couldn't feel anything yet except for the pressure that the baby was gonna fall right out if she didn't hold herself. "Get me into your office! Now!" 

Being the CEO, he had his own private office away from the general population with a lock on the door. Setting her down in her chair, he quickly wheeled her over as she panted, sitting uncomfortably in the chair. The baby was causing tremendous amounts of pressure, and sitting flat on her ass was the last thing she wanted to do. Sweat began to build on her forehead as she grunted, not trying to push, her toes curling as the pressure continued to mount. "Oh, Tess. You're safe in here now. What do you need?" 

Lukas hoped she would tell him to call 911, but that was the last thing on her mind. Their baby boy wanted out and he wanted out right now. 

"I need...I need to push!" she shouted, the pressure becoming overwhelming. Shifting her hips, she placed her legs flat on the floor, angling her body so her lower half was at a slope.  Inhaling, she pushed, her toes curling as she shouted. "Aaaaaaaaah!" She counted to ten in her head before she collapsed in the chair. Touching her pussy once again, she felt a small bulge forming. Her pants suddenly felt constricting as did her underwear. "Lukas...My pants...Get off my fucking pants!" 

Lukas snapped into full attention, the realization that their baby was coming right then and now. Bending down, he undid her zipper and button, trying to slide her slacks down as she pushed again. The loud yell caused his ears to ring, but he figured that was what he deserved for getting her into this situation. He couldn't pull them off with her body tense as she pushed, so he waited until it was done. Once her body relaxed, he tugged down her slacks until it stopped at her hips. "Lift your hips, baby..."