13

(Sage pov)

' fans are starting to believe that sage's song "mad at me" and "did i" was a get back to star for her Districk. Scroll to read more.'

I read the articles on my phone. All this is bullshit. After I drop the album, Noah kept calling me so I had to block his number. right now I'm walking to the bodega that's around the corner from Miss C's house.

(add in some random car sounds)

" sage get in the car." I finally look up from my phone. It's Noah.

" no now get out of my way. Obviously, I'm doing something right now."

" just get in the car. Why are you being so damn difficult?"

" I'm being difficult? That's a laugh for real. you know it's also a laugh? The fact that you cheated on me with my sister and didn't even come and try to explain yourself after it all happened. You let me walk out of the studio alone that day."

" and I'm sorry for that. Baby come on let's work this out."  he said, getting out of his car.

" no. I'm not going anywhere with you. I gave you my all. I helped you through a very tough spot, and you left me for dead. get out my way I got to go."

" sage get in the car" he says, as he starts to notice paparazzi around us

" no. Move"

" just get in the car"

" I'm not going anywhere with you can't you take a hint?"

" sage you're making a scene just get in the car"

" how many times I gotta tell you no?"

" bro I'm not finna play with you"

" then don't play leave me alone. Go back to what you're doing and I'll go back to what I was doing."

" sage, Marie Davis I am not leaving you on This sidewalk just get in the fucking car"

" why I gotta get the car? I don't got nothing to say to you."

" please. People are watching." he says, lowering his tone.

" you know what fine. Faster we get this over with the faster I can go get my shit." I say finally getting in the car. when I hear him mumble something.

" don't play with me because I will get back out." I say, rolling down the window.

After about 15 minutes we arrive at his condo

" why am I here?"

" cause I wanna talk"

" we could have did that on the sidewalk"

" and let everybody know our business? I think not." he says with the sassiest I roll I've ever seen. Straight men be the sassiest I swear.

" our business? We don't have no business. you ruined that when you slept with my sister" I'm over him sleeping with her. It's just the fact that he would try to explain his self or run after me.

" don't be like that"

" don't be like what? Don't tell the truth? Okay noah. This was a really fun talk! Can I go now?"

"nah you did all the talking it's time for you to listen now"

Who's daddy is he? He not talking to me like. We can really square up right now.

"sage, not even paying attention"

"Huh? Oh my bad."

"as I was saying. I apologize for how I treated you. You were there with me through thick and thin, and I ruined it.-"

"And did." I mumble.

"sage I need to be serious right now." I can tell he's getting annoyed.

"Ight"

"I want to give us another shot. This time I won't fuck it up. I'm not gonna let myself lose you again when you are my backbone"

Fuck. He's lucky he cute.

"I'll think about it. I just need time."

"and I can give you that. Just let me know when you're ready to talk again."