"I don't have one. I don't know why." She writes.

"But you're really pretty. You must have many boys and girls lining up to you" she writes and smiles at Jihyo.

"Tzuyu!" She says out loud a bit too loud for the time it is. Tzuyu laughs. She takes the phone and instead, writes her a question.

"And you? Don't you have one? Or someone you like?" Jihyo writes. Tzuyu starts typing and Jihyo doesn't know why she's feeling so impatient. She wants to know the answer already.

"I have never even gone on a date before" Tzuyu replies.

"Really? But you are a model. You really are beautiful." Jihyo writes back without hesitation. She expected Tzuyu to have dated a lot with her looks and personality.

Tzuyu smiles at her. Jihyo called her beautiful again and she can't be happier. Tzuyu wants to answer her with the truth, that she's bisexual and she has liked both men and women, mostly women but she has never dated anyone because they didn't want to date someone like her.

"I liked boys and I like girls before but no one wanted to date me because I can't talk". She replied.

Jihyo can't believe what's written on the phone. "Are these people mad? You can talk, just in a different non-spoken language. And you're the most beautiful person I've ever seen. Are they blind too?" She's getting angry thinking about it and realizes she's said it out loud when Tzuyu kisses her cheek. She freezes in place. She's not sure Tzuyu understood all of it but she thinks she might.

"Thank you. Good night" Tzuyu writes on her phone and shows it to Jihyo who is still lying down frozen in place looking at the ceiling. Tzuyu turns off the light and gets on her blanket, but moves closer to Jihyo and puts her left arm and leg over her. They sleep like that for the first time. Jihyo unable to move an inch all night.

The next night, Tzuyu gets close to her again and Jihyo starts feeling weird again. She's been feeling uneasy all day. Tzuyu told her who she liked but she left her answer too ambiguous. She wanted to be clear with Tzuyu.

"Tzuyu" she tells her. Tzuyu looks at her expectant. She has this bright expression on her face that makes her look extremely cute and innocent. But she's not always as innocent as she looks, when she gets bold like last night, she has the ability to change to a very charming and daring one. Jihyo is a bit obsessed with this duality.

"I had a boyfriend before. But I don't know if I only like boys. I don't know if I even like boys for sure. We only dated because he insisted". Jihyo did not only want to tell her the truth, she has been waiting for someone to help her understand her feelings. She dated him, but she's not sure if she felt anything for him or if she just liked that he liked her.

"Ok. How did you feel when you were with him? How long were you together?" Tzuyu asks.

"We were together for 2 years, since I was 16. I don't know how I felt. I only remember he liked me, asked me out and we went on some dates. He broke up with me because I never initiated any kiss and didn't want to take it one step further. I was too young". Jihyo writes feeling a bit uneasy but relieved after confessing everything for the first time. She's been wondering about this for so long.

"Why didn't you want to kiss him? Was he ugly?" Tzuyu writes and Jihyo laughs hard after reading it.

"He was normal, I don't know. I just didn't really liked kissing back then I think" Jihyo writes, feeling a bit shy.

Tzuyu thinks for a while and starts typing. "And now?"

Jihyo is not sure what she means. "Now what?" she writes.