He slightly pull jungkook face out from his neck so he can hear him clearly what he hear make him shivers at his so authoritive and dominant voice which can make anyone weak on their knees.

" Taehyung is mine. He is mine mine mine. No one can snatch him. I will kill everyone who dares to take my pearl from me. I will cage my taehyung so on one can take him. He only belongs to jungkook. He is forever mine. Just mine and mine". Jungkook said repeating every word like some mantra and the way he is behaving it's look like his psycho side overcome his mind.

His psycho side which make him believe that kill everyone and any person who even dares to stare at his pearl. At this time he just lost his mind and sanity but jimin also knows how to calm his madness. So, he broke the hug and face jungkook who eyes are so much dark and sinister which is enough to scare the shit out of anyone.

" yes he is yours. Taehyung.only.belongs.to.jungkook. He.is.just.yours. and no one ever snatch your pearl from you. Hmm."
Jimin look in his dark eyes and said each word deeply and applied so much force on every word clearly telling him that taehyung only belongs to jungkook for forever.

Jungkook eyes glint in happiness and felt his mind started to calm after hearing the so endearing words from jimin. Damn those single words are enough to satisfied his psycho mind. Just these words can make jungkook this insane in taehyung madness then wonder how he will feels when he will make taehyung his for forever.

Jimin caressed his cheeks and jungkook kissed his forehead silently telling him that he is thankful to him for calming his beast side. Jimin smile and said." Let's go hmm". Jungkook nodded and left from there toward his room.

They entered inside and saw Jin is feeding taehyung who is deep in his sleep but sucking his feeds. Jin is looking at taehyung with love eyes and time to time kiss his hairs to satisfied his burning heart. Other also are sitting in jungkook room and staring at them with loveable eyes.

Their attention went toward them when Jimin and jungkook enter in his room. Jimin make his ways toward his husband and throw himself on him and yoongi is fast enough to hold him in his embrace.

Jungkook make his ways toward his little beauty and instantly his felt euphoric just by staring at taehyung calm sleeping face. He removed his shoes and climb on bed beside taehyung and back hug him tightly.

He nuzzled his face in his nape and take deep breaths to inhale the intoxicating scent which make his inner beast growl in want and need. Jin is still feeding him laying on his front said and jungkook is back hugging him tightly like if he will loose his hold and taehyung will disappear from his arms.

Jin take his bud out from taehyung mouth and wipe his lips when he get little milk. He smile at his adorable baby and softly pat his head. Jungkook pulled him more closer if possible and just tried to disappear in his pearl blessed scent and arms.

" I am worried about something". Hobi voice caught there attention and all of them stare at him with confused face and tell him to continue. Hobi take deep breaths and said. " today taehyung didn't fell in little space and it will cause harm to his brain". He said in his worried laced voice and instantly all family members get worried for him.

Yes taehyung didn't fell in little space because after crying so much he already got slept in Jin arms. Now they are sick worried for him but namjoon said something which make their worried self's calm." Don't worry quitting one day will not cause harm but if he tried to forcefully stopped his little self and will not slip for many days then it must be very harmful for him. ".

Perks of being doctor namjoon knows everything and all family members felt so much calm. " but I missed my little taetae". Jimin pout cutely staring at taehyung and yoongi chuckled at his husband and kissed his pout. " well we all do. He is just too adorable and cute in little space". Lisa said while silently fan girling over taehyung and her eyes shine in happiness remembering little taetae.