Confession (18+)

This chapter contains mature content which might be inappropriate for some readers... If you are uncomfortable or sensitive minded then please skip this part...

Karan sighed and got up... He sat opposite her and took her hands into his arms... Just after 15 minutes he found both of their names...

Karan : Gotcha !!!

Naina : Wow my hubby is so smart !!! *Chuckled*

Karan : Now...

Naina : Be gentle... *Low tone while blushing*

Karan : Your wish is my command my dear queen...

Naina : *Smiled*

Karan hovered over her body... Naina was nervous after looking at him approaching her... She looked into his eyes just to find love and only love for her... There wasn't a slight tint of lust in his eyes which made her feel so special...

Naina : Visually, What do you love in me the most ???

Karan : Your eyes... *Kissed on her eyes* this little pointed nose... *Kissed on her nose* And this smile... *Kissed on her lips* I love everything about you baby... If you want me to elaborate then I will tell everything in detail with actions... *Smirked*

Naina : Shameless... *Blushed*

Karan : Only for you my love...

Karan made her sit and removed her jewelry slowly and sensually while giving little smooches on her smooth skin...  Naina's face was as red as a tomato and goosebumps were obvious on her body... He kissed every inch of her body and her breathing hitched in response...

Soon their clothes were thrown to the end of the bed and Naina's heavy breath was echoing in the whole room as she was excited as well as nervous...

Karan : Are you scared ??? *Chuckled*

Naina : Of course I am scared... *Scoffed and looked at what she shouldn't* Look at yourself... *Closed her eyes*

Karan : Where are you looking at baby girl ??? *Amused*

Naina : I didn't... *Gasped and moaned*

Karan : *Teasing her wet folds* Don't lie my dear wife...

Naina : I...I didn't... *Gasped*

Soon the whole room was filled with groans and moans... They both became busy with eachother...

On the otherside...

Meghana and Siddharth were looking at the beautiful night sky standing in the balcony... They were silent most of the time but the silence was so peaceful...

Meghana : Umm so... when are you going to get married ??? You have someone in your heart ??? (WTF IS WRONG WITH ME ??? HOW CAN I ASK HIM SO BOLDLY ???) *Internal screaming*

Siddharth : I actually do have someone in my heart... She is literally the angel... Wait !!! Let me show you her pic...

Meghana : (He already have someone else in his heart... It's ok...Atleast he don't know that I love him...) *Sad smile*