A kid in the forest surely everything will be fine.

Start from the beginning

I agreed to this and finally I was allowed to join my group.

Kamuro immediately came next to me and took me by the hand ... Since that time I exploded at my classmate she has been really overprotective of me, once I was close to her she would make sure I don't leave her sight and she even started hanging out with ryuen and Ayanokoji to make sure nothing bad happens and believe it or not but even ryuen bow down to her pressure.

I know it's my fault but after what felt like an eternity we finally get the explanation of our exam.

Hmmm interesting so it's a manage your point kind of things, secure spots get points and it depend of us to spend it all or keep it, though I find it kinda paradoxal, the theme is freedom of choice but take class d for example, they have almost no points and it's clear they'll have to save up as many...
Well if they are motivated enough they do have the freedom of spending it all ...but at the cost of suffering more for the rest of their time here... Surely they are responsible enough to at least take that into consideration?

Hmmm leader ? ohhh interesting this is the like the wolf game, find out who is their leader get points and negate all of theirs oh and we can change the leader in urgent scenarios good to know.

There is a penalty though but surely if you do it right you might outright ignore it totally what's a minus 30 if you get 150 in return?

I was taking all this information in my head since I was sure to use it later, one thing I got from hanging out with cartman was I became good at creating a plan with little information since cartman was completely insane and since his plan would always fail one way or another I always had to save his obese ass.

 I feel a tug on my arm I look up and see Kamuro looking at me curiously.

"I have been calling your name for the past three minutes what were you so captivated by to think so much? " she asks me.

" Well this part got my attention ! This seems really fun since it gives you a reason to explore ! " I show her the guideline for the leader.

Since arisu is not participating in the exam that means Katsuragi will hold the class in this exam, from what I heard after my rage the two of them agreed to a truce and to try to collaborate more seeing some validity in my claims .

I have yet to see it but to be honest I never came back since then.

I decided to go to Katsuragi and I tug over his sleeves.

" Hhmmm Kenny? What can I do for you? " He asks me curiously.

" I want to be the leader so that I can explore the island and help the class ! No listen to me I have some reasons  to ask ! " He was about to cut me off so I cut him first, he looks at me and nods telling me to go on.

" First I can't really help with any labor work right? " he nods again " But I still guarantee you that I know how to move in such environment, naming me leader is also beneficial for us since no one will believe class A would be ridiculous enough to choose a kid to represent them right?

" Maybe I think only Ryueen would be insane enough to have think about that... "

" Then we'll just have to switch leader before the last day then ! " I tell him

" Change leader? " I then open my handbook and show him one particular line.

"Well yes look it is said here ! Since the teacher are being overprotective of me I'm pretty sure I just have to tell them I feel sick and we'll be able to change leader since i'm not there anymore ! "

He still looked unsure and Nishikawa decide to step him.

" Katsuragi just let him be, it's not like he'll actually become the leader of the class we'll still follow your instruction and we won't let him walk by himself too, you really have nothing to lose by just letting him have his fun. "

Surprisingly the rest of the class seems to thing the same thing and the majority agreed to let me have the role.

That forced Katsuragi to concede too and I know became the leader of the class for this exam.

" I guess you're right then I'll go and see Mashima sensei then ..." 

With that first part of my plan is now completed.

Hello ! I know I did not published anything last month and I don't really have anything to say about that I just didn't write was focused on my IRL life so I guess I just took a month break from writing sorry about that.

I won't promise on anything regarding schedule as it's clear that for the moment I'm not able to follow through so I'll just write as I have time .

I know the chapter is a bit shorter but it's basically the prologue the next ones are going to be a little bit longer they'll be a lot of changes from cannon especially when it comes to the results of the exams so hope you'll like what i'm currently planning !

Anyway it was the king of bel and I'll see you next time!