***

     When I heard a knock at the door, I immediately ran downstairs to get it. When I opened the door a very handsome Clayton kissed my lips before I even had a chance to say hello. 

     "I needed that," he said, pulling away, after a minute.

     "Me too," I admitted. "But we will have more time for that, AFTER you meet my sister who is home from campus for a few days but is staying at a friend's tonight," I whispered in his ear.

     "Okay," he said smoothly as we walked down the short hallway into the living room where Amber was watching her shows on the living room couch. She looked up to greet us and smiled when she saw Clayton's arm wrapped loosely around my waist.

     "Hello, Clayton," She said politely, standing up. 

     "Hi, Amber," Clayton said, offering his free hand for her to shake. 

     Amber and I looked very much alike. Both of us had our mother's long blonde hair and our father's dark blue eyes and tan skin. However, Amber was also very different from me. Her hair was long, but it was darker than mine and curly, it didn't fall naturally straight. She was gorgeous, I always admired her. While I was always slightly shorter than average, she had a height of about 5'10. While we did share similar styles, short shorts, heels, and dress clothes, but she presented herself differently. You could tell she had a more relaxed lifestyle than I did. She had definitely come to peace with our past and all that we had been through, while I tended to live in the struggle of overcoming it.

     "It's nice to meet you, Clayton. I wish that I could stay longer, but I've got to leave here in about five minutes," she said

     "It's nice to meet you too. We will have to talk more some other time," he said. 

     "Yes," Amber started. "Angel, could you come upstairs with me for a second to get my bag?" she sort of demanded. 

     "Sure, I guess," I said, not ready to leave Clay. But, I went and as soon as we got up the stairs she began speaking.

     "I'm so happy for you, sis. I'm surprised just how attractive he is honestly," she laughed as she placed clothes into her bag.

     "Yeah, I thought that you knew that," I said defensively, "we talked about all of this earlier." 

     "Yeah, but I don't know if I've ever seen him in person and now he is downstairs in our living room" she replied laughing. "I mean he is actually super hot," she continued. A small, unintended, possessive growl escaped my lips. She looked at me apologetically. "I didn't mean it like that, I was mostly saying this because I'm wondering what your next steps are? How long are you guys planning to wait before you're talking about becoming a luna?" she said. I wanted to respond, wanted to say that it was okay and I was actually unsure of the next few days, but my wolf was fuming. I wasn't upset at all, but Stella, she was furious. I turned around and walked down the steps. "I'm sorry, Angel," she called out. I knew that she was. My wolf was just a little bit possessive over her mate and didn't want to have any difficult conversations right now. When I walked down the steps I went up to Clay and kissed his lips possessively. He must have heard the conversation because I felt him smile against my lips. I ran my tongue over his bottom lip and he allowed our lips to dance together. 

     When Amber walked down the steps, we tentatively pulled away. He wrapped his arm around me, neither one of us were ashamed that she had walked in on us.

     "See ya, sis. I'll be back tomorrow around lunch time," she said positively. 

     "Bye, Amber," I said as she walked out the door. As soon as she closed the door, Clayton sat on the couch and pulled me into him. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he started kissing my neck. His lips felt amazing on my body and it was hard not to tell him to complete the entire process now that Amber had gotten me thinking about it again. My wolf howled with pleasure as he gently sucked on my mark. I, again, put my hands under his shirt to feel his toned stomach. However this time, it was not for his pleasure, but for mine. His lips moved up my neck, sending chills down my spine.