Bonus Chapter VI: Art = Favor

In the room called Art Club, Rain is the president of this club. She painted a lot of different types of art. In her world, she primarily draws traditional art like portraits like Rimuru-sama or a scene.

When she was transported to the new world, she walked alone in the city center even though it was quiet. Rain tried to enter some shops and restaurants thanks to Rimuru's borrowed money. 

After some time, Rain enjoyed this new world until she discovered a center shop that caught her eye. The Comic Shop which filled a numerous art books. Hearing from Ramiris's conversation with Veldora, they usually go here to read some book.

Rain thought about it, so she gave it a try. Once entered the shop, Rain found it very clean and filled with a ton of books on the shelf. Bookshelves range from kid's artbooks to high-level art books. Rain was very excited to read several books. 

Rain is walking around several bookshelves to search for what kind of book she wants to watch. What made Rain surprised was that there were a number of books that were very creative. 

There is a center room where Rain would call a favor to everyone including Rimuru. It called 18+.

Indeed, Rain studied, and used this knowledge to her favor or force some people to do her thing.

...

The next morning, in the art club...

Rain is singing while painting an art. Someone walks into her club. It's Satou Kazuma. 

Kazuma recognized Rain's artwork and his commission was a book of full women and girls including something else... In exchange for that, He will pay her a great amount of money.

He walks forward to her and gives her a large amount of money. 

"Do you painting it?" - Kazuma

"See for yourself!" - Rain

Rain blinked one of her eyes while giving him a book full of beautiful women and girls including some of not not-safe art that Rain drew by herself.

Kazuma was nosebleed and instantly brushed off. He gives a hand sign which means...

"Thank you and I hope we do business again!" - Kazuma

After Kazuma walks out with the book, Rain goes back to painting again. When she meant to paint, she meant she had another commission to make.

Sometimes later...

Another person entered her club. This time is Albedo. She looks impatient.

"Hey! How long you will be done painting!" - Albedo

"So impatient! I already made it! Be more respect!' - Rain

Albedo was impatient for just several days, this made Rain dislikes her personally. Albedo knew it but she couldn't hold for long, so this is why she was so rushed.

When Rain brought her paint that Albedo commissioned.

It's Albedo and Ainz were wearing a wedding dress together while cutting a wedding cake.

Albedo was extremely happy that her eye was sparked. Before she could hold it in her heart, Rain took it away and asked...

"Please pay! I don't want someone to steal it without paying!" - Rain

"Fine! Take it" - Albedo

"Pleasure to work with you!" - Rain 

Albedo leaves with her paint... Rain left a small sigh in her mouth.

"I really hate those people were so impatient sometimes. If she does that again, The deal will be double." - Rain

...