He nodded his head and smiled at her .

A; enne da sirikure .shock aguvenu nenache ...

Again he smiled and took paper and write again ...

Idhule shock aga enne iruku .ni polambitu irukapave doubt irunduchu ippo confirm pante avulodha.

He giggled at her .now she was shocked 😳

A; eda paavingla enne sutthi Iruka ellaru ipdi irukinge.na Mattu mada sambraniya irundhu iruke .

She started her blabbering.he giggled again and wrote...

Ni mada sambrani nu ippo vachu terinjidhe ... 😂

She read it and slapped his arms and twisted her lips.

A; mama nu machanu ma sendhutu enne damage pandradhe velaya vechi irukinge pathukure ....

He yawned and she covered him with blanket and lyed beside him .

He actioned now ....

Mama kitte pesle ...

A; innaiku family time so disturb panna mataru and enaku unkude irukanu pole iruku adha ....

He kissed her forehead .she kissed him back and lyed on his chest .

Ab; adipaavi thambiye patha udane enne kalati vittuta 😏...varuve le pathukure di unne ...

Both slept happily after a long years ...

Here siddhu was breaking all the things and shouting....

Si; ahhh how is that possible. Ava epdi idha panna .that means she too have powers like brother but she didn't recognise it .soon edhavdhu pannanu illena namaku dha abatthu ...

He planned cunningly and suddenly someone called him .

Si; sollunga ...

; Enne plan panniruke

Si; en anna nuku teriyama avala kidnap panni konnudalanu iruke .avaluku avalode powers vanduta namaku dha problem.

; Adhu unnala mudiyadhu.un annanuku terinjidu .

Si; appo enne dha pandradhu.

; Un anna na vechidha avala mudikanu .

Si; adhu epdi ...

; Na soldre edathuku kutitu po anga un anna naala endha powers um use Panna mudiyadhu. Avanga onna sendha Mattu dha Ava powers avanala seekram realise panna mudiyu .adudha nadakalaye adhunala avaluku powers varadhu ,un Anna naala avala kapatha mudiyadhu .

Si; neenga soldradhu okay dha but anna ku onnu agadhu le ..

; Enne un anna mele over pasam poliyudhu . Avanuku onnu agadhu.

Si; see Avan en anna .avanuku edavdhu aachu ungala summa vidamate.

; Fine ...avanuku onnu agadhu .

Saying both cutted the call ...

That person; avana kolladhane indha plan ehh potu iruke .avalala Mattu dha avana kapatha mudiyu ana avaluku ava powers vara Munna avana konnudanu appro indha siddhu ve mudichidanu ....

That cunning person lips turned into smirk 😏....

Next day morning 🌄

Abhinaya making coffee and came to shiveyy room . She wiped his body and changed his dress .she made him brush and gave his coffee .

After he had .she went to kitchen and made breakfast. She moved to his room and made him sit gave massage to his legs and hands .

She hold his shoulder and made him stand . He can't even stand properly. She hold him firmly and made him stand properly .

Suddenly her eyes turned into purple and her inner palms forming red flames .she whispered something and passed the red flames into shiveyy body .

Shiveyy was shocked and looking her with horror expression.

Smv; how is this possible .appo mams pole akka ku powers iruku .she didn't realise it .

Shiveyy felt his hands and legs  muscles are tightened and he shouted in pain . Soon he felt un concious.

Abhinaya came to realty and shocked to see shiveyy state ....

A; SHIVEYY...

Ab; ahhh her powers are coming....what should I do...

Mayavan varuvan 🤞✨

How was it 😅...

Hope it was not boring

Votes and comments mukyam bigiluhhh 😌

Will try to give more excited updates 🙂 .unga support venu 😊