7.Changing Herself

I'm very much disappointed of you readerseyyy 🥺....na edhir patha response varave ille 😒

And idhe pole vandha ....weekly once dha update kudupe 😌

......................

But it didn't stopped thudding faster.he moved to office without having anything . His day was not good and he was not in his body .his soul was searching around for his heartbeat .......

2days passed away like that ...

Abhiram got an urgent meeting and he is waiting in signal .he saw a girl was marriage attire and fight with goons .

Ab; Siri

before he could turn his car that girl vroomed away from there in her bike .

In Abhinaya home ;

Marriage preparation started in hustle bustle . Abhinaya was adorned in red silk saree and minimal jewelers and makeup .she was plotting to escape from there .so she didn't throwed any trantrums ...

Which is very opposite to her parents .makeup artist left from there .she took her pallu and tugged it on her waist and moved out with secret door which she built for her need ....

She took her racer bike and she sat and kick started ....soon it vroomed loud that her parents got signal .....

Her bodyguards followed her .she smirked and geared  .....soon she stopped in signal .she came down from bike and stood infront of them .

A; vaanga unga Kanaka theethutu pore .idha apdiye enne kattika wait pannitu irundale avan kitte kuduthurunga ...

She kicked and bet then aimlessly .in 120sec ....all lost theit Energy .she took her bike and left from there .

She stopped in middle and she changed her sim and all her signals which make them to connect with her .

A; yaaru kitte ...

She soon entered inside the secret house .she parked her bike and entered inside and throwed keys on table .she lyed flat on sofa.

A: thank god .I escaped from this marriage .but I can't stay here for long days .it will effect him .I have to move on from this place .I need a safe shelter .but I can't even use my money directly .but I safeguard some money so that I can use for my racing but now situation is more worse than what I think ...!

She moved to a room and kneeled down and carresed someone face and kissed his forehead and ruffled his hair ....

A; soon I will come infront of you .what you dreamt in these years .I promise and love you .

She kissed his forehead again and closed the door . In evening janani came along with kathir ...

J; abhi baby what happened .

A; nothing ...we know right one day this day will come

Ka; but abhi ma .why are you hiding here .why don't you talk with groom and stop this marriage .

A; you know da kathireyy .he is the one whom I don't want to see in this life time .how can I go and talk with him.

Ka; you mean ...HIM

A; yes da .he is the groom .

J; how come you know he is the groom baby .

A; I saw him today in groom attire .

Ka; if he is the groom how he let you escape from this marriage.its suspecious right .

J; yeah da .but what is ur plans abhi baby .

A; I want job for myself now .and I want to hide myself also .I don't know what to do ...

J; I have an idea .if you are okay with this .

A; please tell me kutty ...

Ka; heyyy srilanka kaari ...edagudama edhuvu think panlaye ...

Janu gave her thiruttu muli .kathir caught her look .

Ka; pakka indha velinatu kaari unna vambule mati Vida pakura .

J; vaya moodra korangu ...idea irundha sollu ille vaaya moodu ...tape potu otta vechiruve loosu ...

A; guys please stop .now give me a solution.

J; you have to change urself .

A; what do you mean by change myself.

Ka; Ava unna boy getup poda soldra adhu kudava purile makku .

A; what !? are you serious Janu kutty ?

J; I'm very much serious ...and you have to change ur getup .and job I have an another idea .in our office PA position is free .if you want you can try because our CEO hates girls.if you try you can get a job .

After lot of thinking abhinaya accepted .

A; okayy

Janu and kathir hifi-ed and hugged abhi .

They helped her to get ready with atmost care .abhi too learned to how safeguard her with her acts ....

A; nothing goes wrong leyy ? Enaku bayama iruku.

J; paaka payyan mariye iruke di ,vitta naane unaku girl friend aiduve.

Kathir glared her and abhi laughed seeing their banters .

Ka; okayy getup la ready unaku oru name vekkanume.

Abhi eyes turned moist and she whispered slowly ''ABHINAV KUMAR''

She broke down completely.janu and kathir hugged her either side comforting her .

Ka; everything will be alright soon abhi ma ...don't cry your not that much weak right.you have to achieve your dreams.

She wiped her tears and stood up .she looked herself and smiled proudly.

Ka; enne ma sirikure paaka apdiye ''ABHINAV'' Pole irukena ...

She nodded her head smiling widely.

Here abhiram completed his meetings and sat on his cabin thinking about that girl.

Ab; paaka siri mari irunda .aana ava en kalayana ponnu dress le irukanu .is her family forcing her .ippo ava enge Iruka .

He was so much disturbed.his friend came inside and saw him zoned out.

R; maccha everything okay dhane .

Ab; ille da ...edho something disturbing me.enaku edho nadaka pora mariye feel agudhu .

R; sari don't worry . nalaiki PA interview iruku .neeye attend pandriya ille na pannava .

Ab; ni enaku panni kilicha varaiku podhu .naane pannikure ni 🤐 po ...

R; poda loosu korangey 😏

Ab; poriya ille epdi ...

He threatened him and rakshan left from there .

Ab; enne nadaka podhooo .....🧐

Mayavan varuvan 🤞✨

Hope you guys like this chappy 🤗

I saw one comment daily updates kudutha support pandringanu .thanks for that 💜....

Response varama na daily updates kuduthu enaku enne use iruku ....enakaga votes and comments pandravangaluku na panna reason iruku ......aana votes and comments Pannama pathutu poravangaluku na epdi daily updates kudukardhu ....

Sry if my words are harsh.....but reality idhudha .....neenga keta udane update and double update kudukure engaluku ....author kekurthuku Mattu reader's ah neenga onnu pandradhu ille appo author kitte Mattu neenga epdi edhir pakala 🙃.....

If this story gets atleast a normal response I will give updates .if not weekly once only ....