''We cool.'' I smiled not knowing.

''Nigga, all I did was mention her and yo ass cheesing and shit.'' I laughed and shook my head.

''See the way you be looking at her too.'' he added.

''It's that obvious?'' I licked my lips.

''Nigga a blind nigga gon notice.'' he exclaimed and I cracked up.

''You the one to talk, wassup with you and Kayla?'' I asked.

''Oh that's my shawty. She know wassup.'' he bit his lip and smiled.

''Oh word? That's you?'' I made a turn before pulling into a parking spot down the dorms.

''Yeah.'' he licked his lip.

We got out the car and I rushed upstairs taking a shower. After I dried off, I lotioned up and put on a cool lil fit. Put on some deodorant and cologne.

As soon as I picked up my phone, Sasha was facetiming me

As soon as I picked up my phone, Sasha was facetiming me. She did that way more often now. We could talk for hours and sometime even fall asleep on the phone.

I ain't gon lie, it felt pretty good. Especially cus I knew I wanted her. And this time forreal. I just ain't know how to tell her. And honestly I felt like maybe something might fuck everything up.

So you could say I was a lil, scared.

''Sup?'' I picked up and she was looking good as fuck.

''What you think bout this fit?'' she asked posing in the camera.

I loved the fit. But I was finna have fun with this.

''Mmm, turn around.'' I twirled my finger and she turned around quick but the thang was thanging.

''Woah. Hollon turn around again.'' I screamed and she chuckled.

''What?'' she asked smiling.

''Just turn around and stop when you turned to the back.'' I said and she laughed before turning and stopping.