Chapter THIRTYEIGHT.

Beginne am Anfang

I can hear and smell now but I can't move or talk.

I was up listening to the TV when I heard the door open.

"Hey baby." I unfamiliar voice said.

I couldn't tell who it was.

"Baby its me, Kellie."

What the hell was all I thought. She better be glad can't so nothing.

She got up and kissed me. I tried moving but I couldn't.

"What the hell?" Noami said coming in.

"I'm sorry Noami." Kelli said.

"No, wait don't go anywhere. Why are you here?" she asked.

"You didn't know?" she said.

"Know what?" Noami asked.

"Tray and I are now together. We made it official 3 weeks ago." she said.

She was kinda right. But it wasn't a relationship relationship it more of a sex-ationship.

"Oh, then you're not the one that needs to leave." Noami said.

She left and Kelli stay. I needed something to get over Noami, I thought Kelli would be that person but I still think about her.

I want my girl back and I need to hurry and get out this coma to tell her but I don't think she'll be back again.

Noami's POV

After hearing that Kelli and Tray are now together I went to Ryan's. I was heart broken but I didn't know why, I was with Ryan.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, I don't know why but I felt a little jealousy."

"You still love him." he said.

"I guess you're right." I said.

He said on the bed next to me and pull me closer.

"I know you still love Tray. Hell, I probably even know that you thought about leaving me for him because he's in that predicament. But I understand and I'm not gonna hate you for that. Because when I told you I loved you, I meant it." he said looking into my eyes.

"I love you too." I said holding back my tears.

That night I laid up and cuddled with him. I still love Tray but he has really moved on now and so should I.

*next morning*

I rolled over to see that Ryan was not next to me. And that was a first.

I went to take a shower and got out to brush my teeth when I find a sticky note on the mirror.

"Let's have fun.........go to the closet."

I went to the closet and found a show box.

It was a pair of Adidas Original ZX Fluxes. On the top of the box it the note read "I'll walk a mile to get where you are."

Sometimes this boy is really corny but I like it.

Another note says "Eggs, Bacon, Grits, SAUSAGE."

So I ran to the kitchen. There I found a plate of breakfast with a rose in a cup with a glass of orange juice.

I ate my breakfast then there was another note at the bottom of the plate and said "Fat Axs.....but your favorite TV watch is on and by the time its over I'll be home."

"What a scavenger hunt." I said to myself.

I went to turn on the Color Purple and went to sleep.