Chapter 5

*Meanwhile in another realm*

???: It has been a few months since the reincarnation of Evil has joined this realm.

???: Throughout the months I have tried numerous times to persuade him to sacrifice the survivors, But, even after punishment, he continues to Mori them, regardless of what I say.

???: At this point, he has become a liability to me, but I guess I should have known that it would come to this eventually, he lives only to kill.

???: I think it's time he left this place, there's no point in him staying anymore. Still, it's a shame, you don't find killers of his calibre very often.

???: I'll announce his departure to everyone soon enough, I'll let him stay for little more and as soon as the new survivor joins this realm, Myers will be gone.

???: Speaking of said survivor, I think it's time to check up on him, wouldn't want him dying before he actually got here, wouldn't we?

??? Then checks on Y/n, it witnesses the whole fight between him and the Monster.

???: Interesting... I didn't know he was capable of fighting, much less killing!
This Y/n just became way more intriguing... However what has also caught my attention is the thing that Y/n fought. It didn't die, in fact it seems stronger... It seems to made of and feed off of the negative thoughts of the natives.

???: I'll keep that in mind, For now however, Y/n seems to be bleeding out, that's a problem, I can't bring hurt survivors into my realm or they will be stuck like that, I'll have to think of a solution...

Back to Y/n

I slowly wake up, head pounding.

Y/n: *In mind* *Groan* W- What the hell?

The first thing I noticed when I woke up was that I couldn't see much of anything.

Y/n: The hell? Am I wearing a mask?

Slowly but surely, I begin to touch my face and as I thought, I was wearing a mask.

I move my hand to take it off and I begin to examine it.

It was a pretty common Halloween mask you'd find everywhere in my neighbourhood during Halloween.

Y/n: That's weird, I don't remember ever wearing this mask.

The second thing I noticed was that I was wearing blue work overalls, again, nothing that I have ever worn. What was even more weird was that I didn't feel any pain coming from the wounds I received from that thing. Just thinking about it makes my blood boil.

After overcoming my confusion, I start to take in my surroundings, I was in a dark forest at night sitting on the ground with my back against a tree, the bright moonlight being the only thing lighting the area up.

I get up and begin to look around some more, finding a puddle to which I go. I look down, finding that my face was not my own. Strangely enough, I don't seem to mind, in fact, I feel a bit numb to it.

I look down at the mask in my hand, it emits a kind of comforting yet dark aura, looking down at it, it feels like it's calling out to me, to put it on.

Despite me not wanting it to, my hand starts to move towards my head. I try to stop it with my other hand but I'm still unable to stop it from moving. Accepting the fact that the mask is going on my head regardless of what I do, i use my other hand to help put on the mask.

After putting it on, I continue looking around. The sounds of the forest reminding me of the good times with my dad.

Determined to find where I am I continue searching for signs of civilisation.

While searching I start thinking about how I got here.

Y/n: *In mind* Maybe the fog has something to do with that, I do remember it surrounding me while I was on the floor. Maybe it can transport people to other places? I mean it did cause a whole room to turn freezing cold in the matter of seconds, I doubt it'd be out of its power to be able to transport one person to a random forest.

I snap out of my thoughts as I hear some chatter coming from further down the way I was going.

I continue walking towards the voices and I eventually see a camp with around 7 people.

With caution I start approaching them.

???: And then I said: Some friendly advice, don't jump in the locker when the killer can see you dumbass! Hahaha!

???: *Chuckles* My My, that's priceless!

I see some faces shaking with disapproval.

Looking around before I reveal myself, I see that almost all of the people there had a weapon of some sort and both their weapons and their clothes were covered in blood.

Y/n: *Killers? How the fuck did I end up here? I better leave before they see me*

As I turn to leave, A buff guy with creepy mask and a cleaver calls out to... me?

???: Michael! Welcome back!

Y/n: *Michael? Is he talking to me?

I turn my head to face him, quite a few questions running through my head, though I choose to stay silent.

???: Come sit here with the rest of us.

I contemplate his request, wondering if it's a good idea to hang out with literal killers before deciding that I've got nothing to lose.

He seemed nice anyway.

I start walking over to him, noticing that nearly all of them were looking on in shock, Even the one who called me over was looking a bit taken aback, Were they not expecting me to comply?

???: Huh, that's new, he normally never listens.

???: I know right? That's suuuper weird.

I turn my head to the girl who basically called me weird, she had long pink hair and she seemed to be apart of a group. How do I know? Her and three others were all wearing these weird masks that vaguely resembled each other. Well, I guess I can't talk about weird masks, I'm wearing a fricking Halloween mask in the middle of fucking December.

She seemed to notice me turning my head towards her and she... Squeaked?

Weird.

I sit down on the log next to the guy with the cleaver and now that I'm closer, I notice that he had a trap hanging from his belt, I'll call him The Trapper until I find out what his name is, I can't keep calling him "the guy that called me over".

I start looking into the fire, when suddenly he started talking.

The Trapper: So uhh, How have you been Michael?

I don't really reply, since I don't think I can trust them yet, and according to the others, the Michael they're referring to doesn't seem to talk much. It's a Good thing that his personality isn't too different from my own.

It makes the act more believable.

The question is followed up by awkward silence. Even the other killers stopped talking so they could hear my response. The deafening silence is stopped when suddenly spider-like arms appear above me, trying to grab me.

I quickly pull out my knife from my pocket and go to stab the Spider arms from reaching me, but I stop.

The arms seems to emit some sort of aura, I look around and see the killers looking at it as if it's nothing new, I trust that it's safe to let them take me and i put the knife back in my pocket.

And as I'm being pulled up to the sky,

I black out.