Chapter 4

I wake up the next day, groggy as usual. I push through and do my everyday workout, the events of yesterday slowly coming back to me.

I still had my questions, But right now I do not have the brain power to think about them for too long, besides, I have a strange feeling that they're going to be answered soon enough.

I get dressed after my shower as usual and I then head down to the kitchen to make my breakfast, today seemed to be a bit chillier than usual so I decided to bring my jacket this time round.

I mean, it was December after all, it was about time the atmosphere became colder.

After finishing the pancakes I made, I decided to cut up an apple for later, after putting it into a lunchbox I check my watch only to find that I'm late for school.

Y/n: Shit! I'm going to be late for class!

Out of slight panic and absent mindedness, I throw the kitchen knife I used to cut my apple in my school bag along with my lunchbox as I start running out the door.

10 Minutes Later

I arrived at the school grounds a bit later, I start to take a small break, deciding to walk instead of continuing to run since I've already arrived.

Y/n: Damn me and my forgetfulness, I just realised that I didn't wake up to the alarm, I must've forgotten to set it when I went to sleep last night!

I continue my walk, annoyed at myself and dreading the lecture I'm guaranteed to hear once I enter the class.

Y/n: *Sigh* *Opens the door*

Y/n: Hey teach sorry I'm late-

Teacher: Just go to your seat L/n.

Mr Demi: A bold teacher to say the least, you can tell he wants to retire already, it's not the first time someone has "accidentally" arrived late for his class, it
IS science class after all, noone really likes it and at this point, I don't he does either.

Y/n: *Asshole*

Some of the students hear this and proceed to Snicker. Mr demi either didn't hear it because of his old age or he just chose to ignore it.

Demi: *In mind" I am not payed enough to deal with this bullshit.

The rest of the school day was pretty much the same as any other, no signs of the fog though, this did worry me a bit, usually I would see it stalking me from the shadows but today? Nothing.

My mind was taken off that subject when one of my classmates unexpectedly invited me to join him and a few others in their after-school music club.

Y/n:What?

Classmate: C'mon dude! I know you play the drums, we really need a drummer for our upcoming performance!

Y/n: Wait-wait-wait, Firstly, I stopped two years ago and second, how the hell do you know about that?

Classmate: Don't worry about that! A little bird told me! Anyways, are you up for it? You could use the practice and you could definitely use the social interaction! The first time I saw you I thought you were a drug dealer or something!

Y/n: I- but- what? *Sigh* Fine, I'll come, can you at least tell me what music genre you guys like to play? Or when the school concert will happen?

Classmate: Don't worry about all that mate, let's meet the rest of the band first! I'm sure they're dying to meet you! Just as you are!

Y/n: *Yeah, I'm dying to meet them* Sure, whatever you say.

Classmate: Alright!! Let's go!

Never did I think I'd ever stay after school for such a silly thing such as a club but in hindsight I did really enjoy it. I always loved music, I just couldn't continue my passion for it because the drumming lessons and the rented kit were putting a dent in my family's wallet.

Male Reader X Dead By Daylight On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara