"Yes but we've decided to blend it all into one big day, its going to be the biggest event of the year" she squealed in excitement while lucius rolled his eyes chuckling at her.

The rest of the week at the manor was chaotic, full of wedding planning and death eater meetings etc, we also got mattheo his engagement ring too, it was a black ring with tiny little green emeralds round it.

We finally returned to Hogwarts, i was glad to get away from it all, I agreed with my father that id come back every second weekend to spend time with him, keeping the other weekends free to do what i wanted and spend time with friends or for doing tasks set by our fathers.

It was morning and i woke in my dorm, with amelia, pansy daphne and astoria. Pansy and Amelia had gotten quite close if you know what i mean, so now they shared a bed together and astoria slept in Amelias old bed and moved into our dorm.

We all got ready and met the boys in the common room before leaving for the great hall for breakfast, the group walked quite ahead of me and mattheo as we trailed behind, giggling and laughing at the fact no one had noticed id stuck a fake spider to the back of draco's robe when he wasn't looking, he didn't really think id forget about our little prank war did he?

As me and Mattheo entered the great hall, everyone snapped their heads to us and began whispering.

I looked to mattheo confused, he had the same expression, we walked to the slytherin table, ignoring them all and sat down.

"Why is everyone whispering about you two" blaise said.

"I don't know, its only yous and our parents that know we are engaged so I doubt its that" mattheo said staring back to some of them as they stared at us.

"The fuck are you looking at you twats"he spat to a few ravenclaw third years and they quickly snapped there heads back round away from us.

"Oi, you" tom pointed to a slytherin boy, i think he must have been the year below you could tell he was slightly younger.

"Y-yes" he stuttered in fear.

"Why the fucks everyone whispering and staring" he said through gritted teeth.

He sheepishly pointed to me and mattheo "i think it's something to do with them"

"What do you mean" mattheo said as his jaw clenched.

"I, i dont know, Ive just heard people whispering your names, something about a war" the boy said before running off.

The groups eyes widened, ignoring our gaze as they tried not to make eye contact with us. Tom looked at us then got up and left the hall.

"Tom where are you going, whats going on" i shouted but he ignored me and left the hall.

"Fucking, speak. Up. Now." Mattheo said through gritted teeth to the group.

"We can't mate, at least not till tom comes back" draco said with a gulp.

"What the fuck do you mean you can't" i said as I could feel the anger rising through me, they were hiding something and I wanted to know what it was.

"Y/n please just trust us, if we tell you without his permission we will get punished" pansy said in a fearful voice.

Me and mattheo looked to each other, we both knew straight away what we were thinking and got up out the hall, we were going back to the manor.

Toms pov

Fuck, everyone knows and i don't know how. I had to get to my father and y/ns father quickly.